Adele's new music rumored to drop this week!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Update: could be this week!

Adele's new album is rumored to drop in early November, according to iNews. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

[Adele's] record label Sony was believed to be circling dates in early November for the global release of “Adele 4”, expected to be the biggest-selling record over the Christmas period.

A major marketing campaign and television specials are being lined-up for the album, which sources say includes songs reflecting on Adele’s 2019 split from husband Simon Konecki.

Exhale, you ready?!ade.jpg.6ab60930104c3141202cf5634d1b9d28.jpg

• Like 1

If she does something like 25 she can keep it, Hello made me cringe I bought this album because it wasn't available of streaming platforms maybe she broke first sales record due to this only 'Love in the dark' and 'Million years ago' is one I always go back listening to. I am still to understand how a basic album like 25 manage to sell better than 19 or even 21 coz these 2 are masterpieces but 25 served only production and nothing else, lyrics are very childlike and the album doesn't flow. As she said it will be another break up album I hope she brings something good onto the table. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

If she does something like 25 she can keep it, Hello made me cringe I bought this album because it wasn't available of streaming platforms maybe she broke first sales record due to this only 'Love in the dark' and 'Million years ago' is one I always go back listening to. I am still to understand how a basic album like 25 manage to sell better than 19 or even 21 coz these 2 are masterpieces but 25 served only production and nothing else, lyrics are very childlike and the album doesn't flow. As she said it will be another break up album I hope she brings something good onto the table. 

THIS! The album is NOWHERE near her previous masterpieces and are rather boring imo. On this record, she's been working on it for like forever so I hope this one will be actually good. If it isn't, it'd be shameful.

• Love 4

If it was going to be released early November, wouldnt we already know about it by now.?

I honestly cant be bothered with a new Adele album being no1 for 500 weeks or whatever and itll no doubt sound like every other Adele album. i feel like Adele is one of them artists who could record her fart and it'd go to no1. and i just hate how no other artist stand a chance against her and she'll be overplayed constantly 

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block