Drake releases his highly anticipated album Certified Lover Boy & occupies the whole top #10 positions on Billboard 100

Style.

Drake-Certified-Lover-Boy-1630334465.jpe

I’m currently listening to it and ‘Girls Want Girls’ has the popular Drake’s touch and vibe. Definitely worth adding to your playlists! 

Somebody better educate me on the album cover because I’m not feeling it. What could be the meaning behind it? I know his artpop could mean anything, but... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Enjoy! I’m coming later with my thoughts on the songs. Any Champagne Papi fans on here? 

UPDATE: 

how lovely, here's to new era/new things/new milestones for Drake

the cover makes me confused but i guess one of our limited choices, no the only choice, is to listen now and forever :D :D

i haven't listened to it yet, but the song titles are amazing and later in the evening when im listening to it id be singing praises

cause its guaranteed Drake magic.

yes, we really have only one choice in this world, the unconditional love towards Drake.. so as said feistily eat it up its Drake magic!

GOD BLESS!

What’s the explanation of him getting instant huge playlists on the first day of release from BOTH Today’s Top Hits and Rap Caviar? Whereas artists like Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez don’t get the same treatment from these corporates... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Payola much or is Drake the best artist of all time? What did I miss? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Prachi said:

This man has been giving trash music since 8 years now, I used to such a big fan but quality has gotten so down IDK how he is still breaking records, I'll sure be listening to the album but have less expectations. 

I kind of enjoy his albums, but I don’t see any improvements from his previous work. I get it. He’s doing fresh beats to engage with the youngsters, but he’s been doing this for so long now. Still, he’s promoted and marketed like crazy. Him being promoted by both the two of the most followed playlists on Spotify makes it suspicious. Spill the T, Prachi!
suspicious-weird.gif

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

I kind of enjoy his albums, but I don’t see any improvements from his previous work. I get it. He’s doing fresh beats to engage with the youngsters, but he’s been doing this for so long now. Still, he’s promoted and marketed like crazy. Him being promoted by both the two of the most followed playlists on Spotify makes it suspicious. Spill the T, Prachi!
suspicious-weird.gif

Spotify is all about payola, Bey has 470M active playlist reach do you really think people are willingly listening to her :queenie_falling_dying_dead: her most fandom is 30+ and women is 14B with features and 8B solo (The decline) while Brit is 6B with only 250M playlist reach this is organic success people can't relate, I used to love Drake but he has turned his quality to trash now I enjoy his old work still. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Spotify is all about payola, Bey has 470M active playlist reach do you really think people are willingly listening to her :queenie_falling_dying_dead: her most fandom is 30+ and women is 14B with features and 8B solo (The decline) while Brit is 6B with only 250M playlist reach this is organic success people can't relate, I used to love Drake but he has turned his quality to trash now I enjoy his old work still. 

What about Nicki? I’m asking because she’s being blackballed by the radios and I know she doesn’t get the amount of support from Spotify and Apple as much as Drake gets. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

in your estimate, how many die hard fans does Beyonce have? like somebody who would listen and care daily? maybe the fans who would buy her released songs the first day and multiple times??

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

What about Nicki? I’m asking because she’s being blackballed by the radios and I know she doesn’t get the amount of support from Spotify and Apple as much as Drake gets. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Nicki playlist reach is 342M  her streams are 90% organic, Bey can't relate to this + Bey has 52 single so it's natural for her to get more streams as she has also done a lot of features her most listened songs apart from Halo are features :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney having next to no features has only 0.5M streams as features rest are solo with hardly any reach, we Stan organic Queens. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

in your estimate, how many die hard fans does Beyonce have? like somebody who would listen and care daily? maybe the fans who would buy her released songs the first day and multiple times??

This is impossible to tell as her 70% sales are purely from US and then a little from UK and African markets she must be hailed in Black countries so I am Sure there she is listened a lot. Her sales have hugely in the 2010s have come from features and releasing more singles, but her Lemonade album did good but only in the US now WW - WW only 1M overall. If her playlist gets reduced, her streams will be hugely decreased too as nobody outside the markets I've mentioned it caring for her music but as she has a solid team she will rule the streams same for her YT channel she has more than 25M subs but her daily average is 4-5M while Brit has only 8M subs and hets 4M on a average daily, math aint bathing with Bey same for her IG too 200M followers with only 2M likes on an average while Brit also gets the same with 33M followers. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block