Lil Nas is Preggo

On 9/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, Jefferson Silva said:

i dont know who he is but ive seen ppl talk about h before here

these people from tiktok and instagram literally try so hard to be edgy like old pop stars lmaao

theyre literally that meme shes so crazzy love her

You don’t know who he is? I don’t think I buy that. He has literally the most famous song in the history of the world.

I’m sure you’ve heard of Old Town Road.. And he’s not a Tiktoker, he just knows how to use it to his advantage. He’s a very smart social media user. Knows exactly what to say and do to get peoples attention. 

And the music isn’t half bad either, he has some of the catchiest tunes out right now. 

So I understand if you don’t like him, but to say you haven’t heard of him means your literally living under a rock.

Spreading good vibes though :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block