Could Britney pull off dawn of chromatica for any of her albums?

15 hours ago, Dreams said:

Gaga wasn't heavily involved in the remix album, Bloodpop personally curated most of the collaborators. Gaga doesn't seem to care anymore about pop music. I think Bloodpop did a good job. 

Do you really think Britney would personally choose the people who will remix her album? It's just not realistic. It would end up being like B in the mix 2.

Isnt there a story she herself gave a club owner a cd with the remixed to be played in the club and said thank you?

2 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

What I like with dawn of chromatica and the one from Dua Lipa is that songs that were not singles get to have an official remix and it's cool. 

But I would honestly prefer a B in the mix 3 with a new song in it. 

Does anyone know why there wasn't an unreleased in B in the mix 2 ? 

what are you talking about? B in The Mix 2 was an official release

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_in_the_Mix:_The_Remixes_Vol._2

Just now, Cheshire-B said:

I know it's official, I was asking why there is no new song in Vol.2 because in Vol.1 there was "and then we kiss" so a new song in the Vol.2 would have been very cool too

Probably because the budget was tight and her label was cheap and lacked imagination as usual. All the songs on that album were already on you tube and back in the day when we saw the cover we all hated the release. Considering how LQ it is, it sold well. We were all surprised by the sales.

• Like 1