Could Britney pull off dawn of chromatica for any of her albums?

B in the Mix 1 was pure perfection

B in the Mix 2 was pure and utter piece of ****- from ''remixes'' to a lame *** tacky cover

So I've been thinking... Could Britney pull off Dawn of Chromatica and fully remix any of her albums and that way boost sales and streams a bit? As a future project ofc. I'd hate to see pro con team profiting even off a remix album

Maybe Blackout or Glory? But both albums had so many remixes (Blackout singles and Mood Ring)

Britney Spears - B In The Mix - The Remixes | Discogs <--- masterpiece

Britney Spears – B In The Mix, The Remixes Vol. 2 (2011, CD) - Discogs <--- piece of ****

53 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lmao dawn of chrom is gagas b in the mix, just with actual promo from the artist. Doesnt mean anyones actually gonna listen to it. U remix ur whole album to drop it again cuz noone picked up the original version cuz it sucked. Doesnt mean the album is anymore playable than it was before. But thx jan 

b in the mix is from 4 diff albums not 1. I'm thinking of 1 britney album fully remixed like chromatica was

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

Gaga wasn't heavily involved in the remix album, Bloodpop personally curated most of the collaborators. Gaga doesn't seem to care anymore about pop music. I think Bloodpop did a good job. 

Do you really think Britney would personally choose the people who will remix her album? It's just not realistic. It would end up being like B in the mix 2.

I think she did for B in the Mix 1. She lost creative control under conservatorship, they didn't even send her the final mixing for her to review.

1. No

2. No, tbh. 

3. Not really. 

4. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Most remixes are kinda horrible. There are only a few Britney remixes I actually like, the rest sound like a blended version of the original versions. So no. I would rather have unreleased songs, remastered music videos, maybe another box set with mvs in 4k, The Onyx Hotel Tour and the Circus Tour official dvds, unseen material. The budget they spend to remix her classics can be invested in paying Professionals to do some of the things I listed above. 

• Love 3