Going to the #FreeBritney rally in LA on September 29th

• Leader
3 hours ago, MacLaura said:

I think it´s so awesome that you´re going, Jordan! You are literally the OG!

I´ve been coming to BH since it first started and feel like I´ve grown up with you, we´re the same age :) 

There are thousands of us who would want to go to the rallies but can´t, and it is great to have somebody represent BH and us. I´ll be live watching from Estonia during the night... this week has been and continues to be a cluster**** on our sleep schedule but we Europeans are pulling through for the Queen. 

Awe! Thank you for the kind words. You’ll be there in spirit!Thank you for the kind words. You’ll be there in spirit!

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

In 2009 this site was incredible and I applaud you for being the first to put in the efforts to #FreeBritney.

However, it seems that you very much so supported the brand after Jamie called you. To me it seems like you sold out for the "exclusives" or free show tickets in the years to come...

A user on Twitter mentioned team Con offered her tickets to POM under similar circumstances.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Jordan, that is amazing! I have social anxiety too but I really want to go and would if I could. I live very far away and would need to take a plane but I am broke rn or I so would. I've been wanting to go for forever to support Brit, but I'll just continue to do it from home and online for now and continue exposing these frauds. Make sure you go live!

Thank you! I will definitely go live

• Love 2
On 9/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, Jordan Miller said:

If any of you are going, I'd love to link up and show our support for Queen B.

Wait, so are we making a plan for a BH meet up or... is this thread just telling us you are going? lol :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

If there's a bunch of individuals on this forum (Sorry I didn't read all the pages) that don't wanna go alone, DM me on insta and we will sort a plan out! There is also -- I believe it's happening, a protest at Tri Star in WeHo, I'm waiting for confirmation/details (if anyone knows)? 

I love this idea! I'm new here but been considering attending and would be so great to meet everybody IRL.

10 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Wait, so are we making a plan for a BH meet up or... is this thread just telling us you are going? lol :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

If there's a bunch of individuals on this forum (Sorry I didn't read all the pages) that don't wanna go alone, DM me on insta and we will sort a plan out! There is also -- I believe it's happening, a protest at Tri Star in WeHo, I'm waiting for confirmation/details (if anyone knows)? 

17 hours ago, rosesbloom said:

I love this idea! I'm new here but been considering attending and would be so great to meet everybody IRL.

I am a little unclear about this thread lol. @Jordan Miller are we waiting for instructions from you to plan a meet up? I sent you a message on insta to help organize :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Anyway @rosesbloom message me on insta and we can sort it out if you want to meet prior! I Am in mid-city near the court house and happy to drive people that don't have transport. 

• Leader
18 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Yea let's meet up! I'll be there somewhere lol