Going to the #FreeBritney rally in LA on September 29th

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm jealous. I wish I lived closer to LA. I would LOVE to actually be able to meet up with other Britney fans and fight for her freedom.

I think that's the only scenario in which I'd reveal that I'm "Urbanney" here on Exhale :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I’d love to meet the IRL Urbanney! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It would be a surreal experience meeting Exhalers all in one place though! And meeting the person behind their username! Idk how it’d be… :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I'm jealous. I wish I lived closer to LA. I would LOVE to actually be able to meet up with other Britney fans and fight for her freedom.

I think that's the only scenario in which I'd reveal that I'm "Urbanney" here on Exhale :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

tbh it's not that far from where I live even though I'm in Mexico, I could even go by car, if only the border was open :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: It IS open just for citizens or people that have working visas, but "non-essential trips", basically anyone with a tourist visa, have been banned from crossing the border, for more than a year now due to COVID.

I would have to travel by plane lol, but that would be just too extra, and I'm not even sure if the restrictions also affect flights from where I live. I most likely would have to travel to Mexico City or any other city with airport to fly to LA.

So it's one of those situations where I could say so near and yet so far.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes def! I actually chatted with Megan Radford from FreeBritneyLA a few weeks ago about going. At that time the thought of going was terrifying, but her words really calmed me down. I’ve actually already had a lot of people reach out in the last hour saying they’re going too. I was nervous people may come up to me and cause conflict but I think it’s going to be a great, positive experience actually. 

Dont worry king, I'll be there to protect you :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:wouldn't be my first fistfight out of selfdefense :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I'm going to venture from Vegas to LA to attend the next #FreeBritney rally on September 29th. 

Truth be told I've avoided going to the rallies in part because of some social anxiety. I also have felt a responsibility to be at my computer and updating BH with what's going on as it's happening. However, it's important to me to be there in person.

If any of you are going, I'd love to link up and show our support for Queen B. I've not been to a rally as of yet, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I am looking forward to it. 🙏 

I plan on being there! Not sure if I’ll be there in Drag or if I’ll be there as Male-ibu 😂 only because I’m also driving out from Vegas and nobody wants to be in a car in Drag for 4 hours lmao. And also… day Drag… 😅
Drag Queen Walking GIF by One Day At A Time

btw, a year ago, for the first time the #freebritney movement was recognized through court documents.

In a move that made us thought Sam Income was actually starting to do his job, he slammed Jamie's comments about calling the movement a conspiracy and a joke, stating that "Britney welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans", and demanding the documents not to be sealed in order to have more transparency in the case.

Eh-Ad0c-XXk-AIb-EX.jpg

• Love 3

It’s always nice to see familiar faces in the livestreams, so cool that you’ll be there. :) I’m also an introvert, but from what I’ve seen the people gathered there seems lovely and passionate for the cause. If I lived there I would definitely try to go to one of the rallies. Hopefully it will be a good experience for you and fellow exhalers, and we get much needed good news.