Going to the #FreeBritney rally in LA on September 29th

On 9/3/2021 at 2:14 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I'm going to venture from Vegas to LA to attend the next #FreeBritney rally on September 29th. 

Truth be told I've avoided going to the rallies in part because of some social anxiety. I also have felt a responsibility to be at my computer and updating BH with what's going on as it's happening. However, it's important to me to be there in person.

If any of you are going, I'd love to link up and show our support for Queen B. I've not been to a rally as of yet, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I am looking forward to it. 🙏 

I think it´s so awesome that you´re going, Jordan! You are literally the OG!

I´ve been coming to BH since it first started and feel like I´ve grown up with you, we´re the same age :) 

There are thousands of us who would want to go to the rallies but can´t, and it is great to have somebody represent BH and us. I´ll be live watching from Estonia during the night... this week has been and continues to be a cluster**** on our sleep schedule but we Europeans are pulling through for the Queen. 

• Love 2
On 9/2/2021 at 8:35 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly it’s all good. I know in my heart how things went. For months, since the NYT doc and even in Britney’s recent IG post (about FreeBritney starting three years ago), I felt like I/BreatheHeavy was getting cut out of history. It hurt. But I’ve worked really hard on myself this summer. I had to ask myself ‘why am I doing this?’ Ultimately it’s not for recognition or props, it’s because I care about Britney’s well-being. Same as I felt when I was 19-20 years old writing Free Britney. At the end of the day I know BH has been a force in this whether it’s perceived by others that way or not. Nothing but love and respect for them. 

In 2009 this site was incredible and I applaud you for being the first to put in the efforts to #FreeBritney.

However, it seems that you very much so supported the brand after Jamie called you. To me it seems like you sold out for the "exclusives" or free show tickets in the years to come...

A user on Twitter mentioned team Con offered her tickets to POM under similar circumstances.

Jordan, that is amazing! I have social anxiety too but I really want to go and would if I could. I live very far away and would need to take a plane but I am broke rn or I so would. I've been wanting to go for forever to support Brit, but I'll just continue to do it from home and online for now and continue exposing these frauds. Make sure you go live!

• Love 1
On 9/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I was nervous people may come up to me and cause conflict but I think it’s going to be a great, positive experience actually. 

I wouldn’t worry, I’ve never been a brown noser for you and we’ve not seen eye to eye on some things before but I’d be so happy to see you and just say hi. At the end of the day, Britney supporters have so much more common with one another than the little differences that pop up from time to time. The rallies seem like such a chill and inviting environment, I think you’ll really enjoy the experience.