Going to the #FreeBritney rally in LA on September 29th

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That’s awesome you’re going it was strange listening to the Gram Girls last episode of toxic and how they claim fans coined the term Free Britney when you Jordan were the first! It felt so weird hearing them thank so many people and you weren’t  included on any of their episodes!

You’re a huge staple in the B Army Jordan it’s weird having one of the biggest in the Army on the outs!

Yeah, I can't lie - I feel a little salty when they leave out Breatheheavy. It's obvious that they dance around the name of the site lol

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

You should get in touch with some of the regular fans that go I’m sure they’d be happy for your support :) please post updates or go live 

Yes def! I actually chatted with Megan Radford from FreeBritneyLA a few weeks ago about going. At that time the thought of going was terrifying, but her words really calmed me down. I’ve actually already had a lot of people reach out in the last hour saying they’re going too. I was nervous people may come up to me and cause conflict but I think it’s going to be a great, positive experience actually. 

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Log lmao I forgot about those. The OP cups :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Those were so iconic! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: I think they were phased out around the time I joined and I was so sad to never receive one. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

But you could hand them out and we could make a pilgrimage to Starbucks with them and order drinks in Britney’s honor! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: There’s like a dozen Starbucks within distance from that courthouse I believe! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: