Britney: I'm happy my family is safe from the floods in Louisiana

• Leader

Britney's Instagram account posted a purple-filtered video dancing to Indila's "Mini World." 

The caption touches on the devastation taking place in Louisiana, her family and God.

My thoughts and prayers go out to so many people in this world at the moment. The news is horrific especially in the HEART LAND of Louisiana … God will DEFINITELY throw us some curve balls to set us straight to make sure we are AWAKENED !!!! He is definitely getting our attention now with the devastation in Louisiana … are you awake my friends??? I told you a while back … DON’T **** WITH MOTHER NATURE 🌱 … she is responsible for the air we breathe 🌬 … the sunrises 🌄… the sunsets 🌅… the rainbows 🌈 … but she’s also a beast with the earthquakes … tornadoes 🌪 … hurricanes 🌀 !!!! Go outside and pick up a PIECE OF HER and just LISTEN … but it’s nice to be able to look up and know FAMILY is nearby … I’m so happy my family is SAFE and doing well !!!! In life there’s always a TWIST … SPIN … GRIN ... or even a GIGGLE that’s best served with a beautiful spoon … find YOUR GOD and SERVE HIM WELL !!!! Here’s my twist on life and I’m serving it to God !!! This is how I praise … This is how I feel … by dancing 💃🏼 … singing … praying … and even cleaning 😂 !!! To some it will never be enough but I am perfect in His eyes and will continue to do what gives me praise !!! God bless you all !!! THE LIGHT IS COMING SOON ☀️☀️☀️ !!!! Psss so wait is God a man or a woman????

Related:

bgdd2.jpg.8f91fc9372f44bda62f4ee057c1e630c.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2