This crazy Britney reaction will make your day!!!

ONLY at BOMT & I can’t with him thinking Toxic is from 2009 and BOMT is from the 2000s “I feel like I’m watching Degrassi right now”....dude, do the most BASIC research! Come on. 

Awwh, I am disappointed he went from Toxic to BOMT to WORK *****...I don’t feel like Work ***** has that BRITNEY vibe he was looking to react to, but whatever. A part 2 with all BRITNEY VIBE songs is needed. 

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

He started an OF account recently and his nxudxes leaked at one point as well. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white::jamie_lynn_grape:

Hide contents

I love watching reactions. His are usually a bit exaggerated, though. Will check it out, of course. 

Hide contents

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

They got leaked??? 

***** wheree?:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

ONLY at BOMT & I can’t with him thinking Toxic is from 2009 and BOMT is from the 2000s “I feel like I’m watching Degrassi right now”....dude, do the most BASIC research! Come on. 

That kind of staff annoys me as well, but he did mention at one point that he thinks Toxic is older than 2009, and also for BOMT he said: "2009? More like 1999"

Ok I'm not usually into reactions but this was great

He seemed so genuine and even though I'm kinda over bomt and work he made me wanna JAAAAMMMM with his enthusiasm like HELLO THERES A REASON WHY SHES SUCH A MEGA SUPERSTAR

I also loved that he was more focused in her music rather than the visuals, I mean he was into that too but it was refreshing to have her sound be more of a forefront instead of just being this s.ex.y chick dancing 

This was great thanks for sharing

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Ok I'm not usually into reactions but this was great

He seemed so genuine and even though I'm kinda over bomt and work he made me wanna JAAAAMMMM with his enthusiasm like HELLO THERES A REASON WHY SHES SUCH A MEGA SUPERSTAR

I also loved that he was more focused in her music rather than the visuals, I mean he was into that too but it was refreshing to have her sound be more of a forefront instead of just being this s.ex.y chick dancing 

This was great thanks for sharing

You're welcome:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I completely agree with you

I understand how a lot of fans don't like reactions but I really do, and this one really stood out for me, so I risked and hoped someone's gonna appreciate my effort of sharing:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

He's never heard Baby or Toxic ? He doesn't know he's gay either ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I just found his reaction a little bit over the top. How can you be gay, and not heard of toxic and baby. Like I would understand if you were 10, but it’s like me reacting to Madonna and Michael Jackson for the first time in my 30s, is just very unlikely.

How do you know he is gay?

At first I thought he was straight, but now I think he is at least bi (after I saw his leaked OF hot videos:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:)

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

He started an OF account recently and his nxudxes leaked at one point as well. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white::jamie_lynn_grape:

Reveal hidden contents

I love watching reactions. His are usually a bit exaggerated, though. Will check it out, of course. 

Reveal hidden contents

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Everyone's ***** are on internet at this point :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

And I dont see the point of making video reactions to a music video or a song you have obviously seen and heard before, much less if your reaction is to stare at the screen doing and saying nothing but anyways, it's 2021, welcome future. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

24 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

At first I thought he was straight, but now I think he is at least bi (after I saw his leaked OF hot videos:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:)

It's written on his face. He's a little gay devil. Burn him at the stake, Lou. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

Dm me the link, I'm curious tho. I don't see the straight in him. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

He's never heard Baby or Toxic ? He doesn't know he's gay either ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I just found his reaction a little bit over the top. How can you be gay, and not heard of toxic and baby. Like I would understand if you were 10, but it’s like me reacting to Madonna and Michael Jackson for the first time in my 30s, is just very unlikely.

7 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

How do you know he is gay?

6 hours ago, Louis-j said:

It's written on his face. He's a little gay devil. Burn him at the stake, Lou. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

Dm me the link, I'm curious tho. I don't see the straight in him. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Well I don't know him but he claims in a bunch of videos that he's had a few girlfriends before and that he had a traumatic experience with one of them. Actually, he might be in a relationship with one right now. 

However, he has said that he can't put a label on his ***ual orientation as he gets attracted to people's intelligence (sapio***ual).

2:07

• Like 1