ABBA's new album coming after 39 years

Nickey

4 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

NVM about my comment about them aging nicely. I didn't realize that photo is their HOLOGRAM hahahahaha I should've watched the video first.

I think their holograms looks incredible! so lifelike its scary. The show looks like it will be super cool. @Slayer are u gonna go to it since it is being set up in London?

I'm not that much into ABBA if i'm honest so wouldn't want to see them, they have some good songs though! Plus I don't think i'd want to go see holograms! Don't hate me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe because they're in their 70's and haven't performed in 40 years? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

and they're not Cher :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: 

They always said they want their audience to remember the good times and them being young and full of life like they were in 70s and 80s. One of the reasons they never came back even when they were younger. They were offered a billion dollars in early/mid 10 to do a tour. But they refused.

Even in late ABBA eras Frida who was still young felt uncomfortable wearing **** costumes etc.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block