ABBA's new album coming after 39 years

Nickey

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

They always said they want their audience to remember the good times and them being young and full of life like they were in 70s and 80s. One of the reasons they never came back even when they were younger. They were offered a billion dollars in early/mid 10 to do a tour. But they refused.

Even in late ABBA eras Frida who was still young felt uncomfortable wearing **** costumes etc.

The real reason is they just don't get along, specially Agnetta...I love her but she has so many issues with the world lol she wants to remain private and wants nothing to do with fame and being under the spotlight again :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Like Agnetta, girl c'mon! Get your **** together, do some great therapy and agree to tour one last time with the band, at least for your remaining fans that are still alive :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

I'm sooo excited for new ABBA music after 40 years, both songs are pure and simple magic :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: but I'm not interested in seeing holograms perform, like seriously? Who came up with that creepy and messy concept? :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Who would have said that S1M0NE movie concept would be so accurate nowadays? 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:27 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

not here for the hologram tour tho. That's just a big no and I don't want this to become a trend. Soon artists won't perform at all anymore...

It's for artist who are dead or too old. The real thing will always be the real deal

Abba would never so why not this? I wanna go watch it since i was born too late to see them live. Always loved them and as a fan this is great news

On 9/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, princessmimi said:

REALLY?!?! 

39 YEARS since they last released music?!? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Man thats like generations ago!

Back when my parents were really young (now their in their late 50s)

No shade but do they still have fans that are alive?

WTF, Abba is timeless. All Generations always loved them

They say 18-24 stream their new songs the most so yes...they have a lot of fans. Dinosaures and younger ones

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Lotte said:

WTF, Abba is timeless. All Generations always loved them

They say 18-24 stream their new songs the most so yes...they have a lot of fans. Dinosaures and younger ones

Well I did not know that!

But then again they might be popular to younger people cause of the Mamma Mia musical movies.

Thats how I learned about Abba.

On 9/9/2021 at 12:59 AM, princessmimi said:

Well I did not know that!

But then again they might be popular to younger people cause of the Mamma Mia musical movies.

Thats how I learned about Abba.

Abba is musical and movie at the same time. They paved the way for pop music as we know today. They are history and all kids should learn how pop music evolved. They should know Abba created it. Abba is bigger than the beatles because beatles didn't create a genre

15 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Abba is musical and movie at the same time. They paved the way for pop music as we know today. They are history and all kids should learn how pop music evolved. They should know Abba created it. Abba is bigger than the beatles because beatles didn't create a genre

A genre meaning pop/ dance/ musical /cinematic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block