YouGov did a survey and vast majority supports Free Britney in America.

Moscow

I’m assuming the people saying No are the ones who have no idea what’s going on and are basing their opinions of what they’ve seen in interviews post-con.

I feel the young people saying No are basing it solely on her Instagram feed and don’t know or care to follow Britney. Not their generation. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Prachi said:

Opinions become more solidified the more people learn about it

I think that's the bottom line of all this.

If most of us did nothing or said nothing about it all these years, it's because a lot of people didn't really understand what were the true extents of the conservatorship, and even so, there's a lot of things they were supposedly not allowed to do even with the conservatorship, but that they did anyways. Even worse when you come from another country where this concept doesn't even exist.

There's people that to this day STILL believe she needed the conservatorship at one point, even if temporary, because they still ignore the real purpose of them and the only circumstances under which it should be granted, or they also ignore all the other less restrictive legal resources they should've exhausted before taking such extreme measure. 

The assumption of going through a hard time, while being magnified by the media = you need an intervention still prevails, or the false assumption of Britney needed help = Britney needed a conservatorship, too, again, because of lack of information. 

• Love 8