I don't listen to Britney's music anymore

Love her music . Will always be a fan yet I think it’s healthy to listen to a variety if music.  If you see Britney dancing .. she herself listens to a wide variety of music. Music 🎶 is a way to explore, escape, relax, chill let loose.. dance . So much amazing talent out their. So many amazing unknown talent. I get sick of mainstream music. Yet I come back to it here and there. Enjoy it all and lets Freebritney . Maybe if she ever decides to gift the world new songs on her own terms and in her own time. Then maybe we will get more. Yet if not.. its all good . I just want this women to do as she wishes and has yearned to do. She deserves to heal and be free of this abuse.  Freebritney and turn on some music you love and dance your butt off or chill and relax. Maybe rage on if you need to .. or just have some background noise. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

That’s okay. I’ve gotten burnt out from her music as well, it is normal when it feels so natural to Stan her in  that way. whoever might have the same issue, it’s totally fine to enjoy other music from other artists. We don’t have to hate other people because we want Britney to be successful. 

I feel it’s a side effect from Stan culture. To hate other women because they Stan another. It’s low key immature IMO 

if you love Gaga’s new album for example,by all means listen and let’s discuss. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

I listen to a bunch of remixes of Britney's music. That usually keeps me interested. Circus but with the main vocal only Is definitely worth a listen. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Omg send it my way please please :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

From my experience, I like to give her discography a rest once it a while. But I listen to her every week, and sometimes I just need to play it to get the motivation to go out for walks. Only she has that kind of power for me. I guess it kinda depends on the attachment you have to the music too. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1

I too don’t listen to her music as much any more... but with that being said, I still respect her lol.. but I have a feeling we will get some new unreleased or side projects from her...Britney will find a way to leak some songs... but that’s only if she still cares about music... does any one listen to the fan made Rock remixes of her songs? Totally new dynamic... I usually play her fan made stuff... so much better lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreams said:

I feel like I've overplayed her songs to the point of ruining them and being sick of hearing them, except for a few unreleased songs and B-sides, I know all of her albums by heart, it's kind of sad when you think about it, we'll probably never get new music from her, at least not for a decade.

Cool story.  Sucks for you that you get bored of our Queen.  I could never.

• Love 8
  • Like 1