I don't listen to Britney's music anymore

8 minutes ago, Dreams said:

how do you manage to listen to the same thing for years

Like others have said, i mix it up with loads of other artists.  I sometimes Britney binge and then just listen to a few tracks here and there for a while.  All the rooting for her freedom has had me playing her a lot recently.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Omg same even tho little mix are my current pop faves along with Ari 

Omg Ariana was rite after, I feel like I missed out on so much! I fell in love with Mariah's Daydream album and Ari's Dangerous Woman! I started stanning form them harder than I did for Britney 😭 in terms of music 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dreams said:

I feel like I've overplayed her songs to the point of ruining them and being sick of hearing them, except for a few unreleased songs and B-sides, I know all of her albums by heart, it's kind of sad when you think about it, we'll probably never get new music from her, at least not for a decade.

We don't care

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't listen to her as much as I used to as well, but she is 100% still my fave and I stan her hard hard hard. For me right now it's not about the music anymore or just the music, it's about her and her freedom. At least this is how I feel for me at the moment. Probably when she gets finally free I'll go back to streaming the **** out of her entire flawless discography, but for now I'll go back to stanning hard Becky Hill and Sigrid and their new/upcoming albums, so that's my party now :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

The same thing happened with me after glory and then I started streaming Mariah Careys albums and then I became the ultimate fan. Uugh the creativity and writing in her work amazes me! God bless this woman! 

Music Video Diva GIF

Preach :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Mariah is the incarnation of TALENT. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

For me, it's not all about the music. She has become a role model, an inspiration for so many people out there. Britney Spears is an amazing performer, a pop icon with goofy adorable personality and if she stops making music, that's fine with me. Yes, music is what attracted us to her but her retiring (not saying that she will) does not mean I will stop being a fan. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

THIS 

For example, I'm even not that type of person to just sit and listen to the music, or use headphones on public transport, I generaly don't listen that much music, but I love Britney and by this time, knowing nearly all her songs, I just let them play sometimes on YT just to increase the views😂 

Like Slave these days, I want it to reach 150m and it's veeery close 

I don't even play it out loud, it can be mute😂

1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

THIS 

For example, I'm even not that type of person to just sit and listen to the music, or use headphones on public transport, I generaly don't listen that much music, but I love Britney and by this time, knowing nearly all her songs, I just let them play sometimes on YT just to increase the views😂 

Like Slave these days, I want it to reach 150m and it's veeery close 

I don't even play it out loud, it can be mute😂

If you mute and stream then it won't be counted! In my office Brit is very celebrated so we play her a lot in the BG! Muting and just playing doesnt count to any stream and same for the YT videos they are smarter than you think, as streaming can be highly manipulated.