Rock band Garbage: Britney Spears’ father needs to get out of her bedroom

rennen

5 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I just saw them in concert and they were incredible. It was Shirley's birthday and the whole crowd sang Happy Birthday. She is an absolute LEGEND!

Shirley Manson Androgyny GIF by Garbage

I saw them live back in 2017 and it was truly one of the highlights of my life. Shirley really is an absolute legend and her support of #FreeBritney only amplifies her legendary status.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. Did she know something was up or just a coincidence? 
Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Don't know, but it's so sickening. "Bedroom" could've meant a general catch all with her father's obsession about the most private parts of her life.

1) Controlled who she got to date

2) Controlled if she got to have kids or not

3) Controlled what she wore allegedly 

4) Listened to private conversations IN HER BEDROOM. And we only know about the bedroom. Wouldn't be surprised if there were more recording devices all over. Hope they sweep the place for bugs or just have her move to a new house entirely.

The level of obsession is so disturbing. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

Don't know, but it's so sickening. "Bedroom" could've meant a general catch all with her father's obsession about the most private parts of her life.

1) Controlled who she got to date

2) Controlled if she got to have kids or not

3) Controlled what she wore allegedly 

4) Listened to private conversations IN HER BEDROOM. And we only know about the bedroom. Wouldn't be surprised if there were more recording devices all over. Hope they sweep the place for bugs or just have her move to a new house entirely.

The level of obsession is so disturbing. 

Agreed. I just thought they might have heard something going around in showbiz circles... 🤷🏻‍♂️