What Songs Would You Choose For Britney Comeback Medley?

Entrance with Overprotected: Britney seems chained but breaking free at the end of the song (Imagine that powerful entrance)

Stronger even if she just walk while singing

Gimme More

The Hook up with an apperance of Sam (I'm dying to see another performance of this song)

Till the World Ends (as a FU to Juno)

Man on the Moon

Alien (she seems to love this song)

Baby One More Time

A new song

Lol all of you :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:No way she is going to perform old hits when she has the freedom to choose what to perform 

I would be happy with a live session with the follow soundtrack... Not dancing just brit and the microphone and some backup vocals 

Piece of me 

Toxic 

Just like me 

Lonely (after the slayage) 

Break the ice 

Circus 

New song 

1. "Toxic" (orchestral dramatic slow version) : Britney is chained on a platform, white robe (similar outfit to Make Me's cover).
  2. "Piece Of Me" (orchestral sad ballad version) : Britney is put on top of a cross, there's blood on her white robe, there's a lot of smoke. By the end of the song, you can't see her anymore.
  3. "Overprotected" (album version) : A cage appears with Britney inside, new outfit, fierce dancing. By the chorus, she gets out of the cage.
  4. "Break The Ice"
  5. "New song"
  6. "Stronger"

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 2

it would begin with a dark, minimal condensed, stripped down live cover of Janet's "What about". (Iykyk) 

Then it would lead into her countdown over the speaker "3,2,1 ACTION!" Which goes into "Overprotected mixed in with a verse or 2 of "Lonely" then going back to and ending with "Overprotected"

She then sings "Piece of me" with a newly filmed backdrop similar to the original video but updated more current headlines about the conservatorship. She also does the original choreography she did in the bathroom scene of the video.

Next she performs a new song. (Gotta give us something new)

And ends with remixed "Toxic" and somewhere in the middle it transitions to the final bridge of BOMT "Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go...I must confess"... Then jumps back to "Dont you know that youre toxic"(because for the fans and GP, Will never not go crazy for either of those songs)

In my dreams, the first performance she ever gives after all this starts with break the ice 

"It's been a while... I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now"

I mean. Iconic. 

Followed by gimme more becos, hello, it's britney b**

Slave, Womanizer, unusual you, work, piece of me, crazy, stronger, new single, toxic