Who was the "surprise" male guest who was going to appear on the Onyx Hotel Tour?

Bigno

The interview was before the tour started or not long after it kicked off, and the Outrageous remix wasn't even a thing then.

And she said it was someone she worshipped and that he was a singer. In no way did she worship Snoop Dog and if you all think he's a singer you've got issues.  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Justin. He was going to start with “Cry Me a River”, and then him and Britney were going to do a duet of Hollywood, and then they were going to make out on stage and then the camera with pan to Wade Robson’s face looking pissed. 

seriously 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ace8as37a2roclm0bbqd

Featuring Xtuna again just to make sure she was ignored again when the cam spots Wade's reaction 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Sambritney said:

I think it was enrique Iglesias.. Because they did the pepsi commercial together before her tour and maybe she suggested that he would be her surprise guest?

Yeah, it was Enrique Iglesias 100%. I remember articles about it, and if im correct even Enrique talking about it why it got canceled.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Yeah, it was Enrique Iglesias 100%. I remember articles about it, and if im correct even Enrique talking about it why it got canceled.

Strange. I don't remember there being any buzz about a male artist appearing on the OHT Showtime special, either before or after it aired. Britney literally mentioned it once and never again. 

I do remember Britney talking about Enrique being her opening act co-headliner on the FFT, and he spoke about that and why it was subsequently cancelled. It just didn't work out. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, rennen said:

The interview was before the tour started or not long after it kicked off, and the Outrageous remix wasn't even a thing then.

And she said it was someone she worshipped and that he was a singer. In no way did she worship Snoop Dog and if you all think he's a singer you've got issues.  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

But I thought Snoop was only a special guest for the video, Is there an official remix with him?