The opening sequence to Scream (2022) aka Scream 5 leaked

Even on instax the directors said that the film was done with post production..

It was supposed to be released in October, but they delayed it til January cos of the Halloween Kills sequel got delayed a year, even though it was filmed and completely done with all the post production..

The film is called Scream (2022), but it's not a reboot or a relaunch in fact it's a direct sequel to 2011's Scream 4 (stylized as SCRE4M).

The three main players You can kill Dewey or deputy hicks (to gale's pissed off Dismay, she survived, but Hicks knew better (Wear the vest, save the chest before passing out).

But everybody agrees killing Gake or Sidney is franchise suicide ar this point..

They learned that fast after the controversial death of Randy Meeks (Scream 2), still to this day it's one of those what were they thinking..

But nerd boy lost his virginity and he understood the rules, he had to die..

But Jenna Ortega hinted to drew Barrymore she only studied her scene and her facial expressions to the jump scares..

So in other words as we will see in a small clip, Her character and due to her being the biggest name of the much younger cast, following the films infamous if Dre Barrymore isn't safe, who is..

She's pretty much the first or second victim in the opening sequence..

Which always sets off the events of another ****** spree in Woodsboro..

• Love 1

Was in love w this franchise! I wonder if Jill will be featured in this movie as she’s one of the first villains to like not get fully shot in the head. I think while slasher is out, there’s a lot scream 5 could do to bring this back. I also think the world wasn’t ready for the scream nostalgia fully in 2011, despite it doing pretty well for a then 15 year gap.

@SlayOut @Y2KLady did you ever watch this?? 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Was in love w this franchise! I wonder if Jill will be featured in this movie as she’s one of the first villains to like not get fully shot in the head. I think while slasher is out, there’s a lot scream 5 could do to bring this back. I also think the world wasn’t ready for the scream nostalgia fully in 2011, despite it doing pretty well for a then 15 year gap.

But she got shot in the heart, and Emma Robert's wasn't listed as a cast member..

Cos that would implied she survived and all ghost faces die, cos it's unrealistic and predictable if they survived..

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Ironically scream 4 has gotten praise cos it did predict what Robbie did, live stream everything.  In, 2011 that was unheard of..

But ten years now thanks to any social media platform you can actually become famous now. 

So unlike Scream 3, which is retrospective still bad, but is a cautionary tale of Harvey Weinstein thanks to John milton and the ***ual assault on his actresses including Sidney's mother..

But Scream 4 was hella praised and is now seen as the film that accurately predicted how we use social media now. 

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But she got shot in the heart, and Emma Robert's wasn't listed as a cast member..

Cos that would implied she survived and all ghost faces die, cos it's unrealistic and predictable if they survived..

Hmmm but it’s new decade new rules right? I think the opening was left ambiguous for a reason. I also don’t think Emma Roberts will be in this either since none of the scream 4 cast members died/appear to not be listed as cast members. I also think it might be impossible to expect Hayden, Emma, etc to be teenagers. I also think fashion has changed since 2011, so that might be another indicator. They did however zoom into Emma’s face in the end, and I’m not sure whether her eyes flinched still the end of not. 

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ironically scream 4 has gotten praise cos it did predict what Robbie did, live stream everything.  In, 2011 that was unheard of..

But ten years now thanks to any social media platform you can actually become famous now. 

So unlike Scream 3, which is retrospective still bad, but is a cautionary tale of Harvey Weinstein thanks to John milton and the ***ual assault on his actresses including Sidney's mother..

But Scream 4 was hella praised and is now seen as the film that accurately predicted how we use social media now. 

I think I’m 2011 there still was vine and YouTube, which I do remember accurately fitting what they were going for. The use of the apps and voice changers really fit with the advancement of the iPhone at the time, and it will be exciting to see how they further advance this being famous for nothing. Jill (Emma) said it yourself, “you can be famous for doing nothing these days, you just have to have a bunch of ****ed up **** happen to you”

I know dewie’s new sidekick survived her gun shots and is scheduled to appear as well.

Call it a pet peeve of mine but I wanted to see this :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

scream-5.jpg?fit=1200,900&ssl=1

Can we end the trend of naming sequels like the original please? I’m tired of Halloween (2018), Candyman (2021), Scream (2022)

I don’t believe numbers in titles are tacky. I wanted to see a slash with a 5 :(

tumblr_inline_o3fedi9NOx1rc6ck0_500.gifv

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block