Psychic: They're Planning To "Princess Diana" Britney

A psychic that claims to have predicted Brexit says they're trying to create a "car crash" Princess Diana scenario since their **** overdose (Lithium) plan failed & they got exposed. 

I don't know that I actually believe in psychics but just in case let's all keep the prayers going for Britney!!!!!

I believe that just because she has Rosengart doesn't mean she's out of the woods yet. There are powerful people at play that James has surrounded his daughter with...and from what we do know it's that they won't let go of her that easily. 

• Super Mods

I wouldnt be suprised tbh.

I mean just look at the way her team and dad are treating her especially now

that she's trying to get out of the conservatorship.

Just the fact that they "punish" her alot, proves that they potentially could kill Britney.

Idk why I have a negative feeling that something bad is gonna happen to her if she gets out of it.

She actually might die :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2

I use to think this(I know) esp after Britney said what she said in court, but honestly, they would be very, very, stupid to do something like this. Even if it looked "accidental".  Everyone knows whats going on in Britney's case, and if ANYTHING foul happens to her, all eyes will be on her team CON like glue. They do not want that kind of attention, and "they" know it.

• Like 1

Sometimes you need to speak things out, to allow for the opposite to be true.  Fear of the unknown, the unsaid coming true is worse than anything that could happen. Once you express it, it often becomes absurd.  I prefer to put my energies in what good CAN BE as well, but we can't ignore the harsh reality of what Team Con is capable of, so I'm all for someone expressing it at least once. Don't advocate for censorship of everything, ya'll.   The more we call out possibilities like this, the harder it becomes to actually DO them...not that we should focus on neg things, but just sayin, we are on ALERT, we are AWARE and Team CON  is ON NOTICE (in the words of Rosengart) so there are MANY possibilties and the truth is, this is one of them. Ok, so now that we've said it, we can move to what we HOPE to create/manifest and put our focus there.  Britney will SOON be happy, healthy and FREE!!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1