Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

6 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

What do you mean? It was always happening, this was confirmed by multiple sources, Netflix included, last year.

The question IS…was Erin Lee Carr denied permission (as rumoured) to film inside the court when Britney gave her damming testimony or was she there camera in hand?

Would we want to see that footage though? Only the lawyers were in person? Everyone else was on phone and we already heard that audio

4 hours ago, Justiceney said:

Would we want to see that footage though? Only the lawyers were in person? Everyone else was on phone and we already heard that audio

Not for us. The general public (world wide) who have not heard it.

And yes, I want to witness that moment, just to see the look on Penny and Vivian’s faces when our girl dropped bomb after bomb.

Britney asked to speak out for a reason, so the whole world would hear her pain and what she had been subjected to all these years. It’s Handmaids tale esque.

As someone very wise once said (Brit) “that’s America for you”

• Love 2
On 9/1/2021 at 7:54 PM, SPEED28 said:

I think it’s kinda a smart move.

Considering the impact of the first docu, I would expect a similar reception from this one if not bigger.

It would get people talking once again. It would direct ENORMOUS amounts of attention to the upcoming hearing, increasing the public pressure. That’s what she needs.

If this happens there’s no doubt they’re trying to help Britney big time.

It’s a very strategic move..if Britney get free..this will be huge for Netflix as people will watch it more…

if judge won’t free Britney they more and more people watch it to see what’s going on with Britney 

• Love 2

If I were them, I would wait until next year before airing this doc.

With so many things changing, who's to say that whatever happens on 9/29 or the end of the year can make the whole doc void. That's the problem with making a doc on an ongoing case.

• Like 4

honestly. at this point, the only kind of documentary that would maybe benefit Britney is one released after she's freed, covering the corruption and all the important people that got her in this mess in the first place. and only with Britney's approval. we don't need more documentaries that show Britney's worst moments for views. it's completely unnecessary now.

• Love 1

The french IMDb, Allociné, just listed a "Untitled Britney Spears Netflix Documentary" on their web site : https://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=290435.html 

It's still coming, the projet was announced months ago. It takes a lot of time to make a respectable documentary. There's new information about Britney's c-ship every week. Hope it will expose Lou M Taylor and all the corruption, allegedly. :gunney:

Be patient. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1