Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

4 hours ago, Priya Awais said:

Wonder if it is a pro CON propaganda piece or investigative... L Taylor's links concern me. 

The Netflix piece having the actress Rebel Wilson  play Britney singing "crazy"  seemed a subtle put down to me...

Lou Taylor has no link to Netflix! She apparently is friends with the Chief Marketing ( who has no say on the content of the documentary) 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Isla said:

I deffo think if it was meant to be this month Netflix may have already said something about it by now. Sooo idk about the rumoured date for sure.

Crazy to think we’ve had three documentaries about the cship all in the space of a year though. 

The first year of freebritney was crickets too. It’s crazy. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

This doesn’t mean **** other than she knows something is cooking up, and she wants to intimidate them. Netflix self-produces and self-publishes. She is ****ed. They are not dependent on other entities and are boasting hundreds of millions of subscribers.

She has no control over the production, nor the distribution. I believe her story is her threat.

I agree. 

The woman needs to face the consequences with what she's done and how many lives she's negatively impacted. You cannot suppress the truth. 

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Something tells me part 1 drops sep 28th then next summer or late spring after shes free or he hires a hit on her we get the conclusion part to the mini series

Hires a hit. Yikes 😳 … 

What we know  is its another Britney document on Netflix  . Without her approval, I wish they would stop the release.  Leave her alone and allow her to if she chooses to speak for herself.  Let it be Britneys side not just others takes. Again shes over the past and wants to focus on her future and freedom. 

If it talks about the actually criminals and portrays the abusers as actual scum. Go for it Netflix .  If its digging up the real dirt and showing the corruption .. go for it. Yet only if it helps Britneys case and the Freebritney movement. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, frank194 said:

I think it's not going to happen ..  

I’ve already said it on another thread! On the media request that Christopher Melcher filled for the USA Today last week there's a document filled by Netflix asking the court permission to film the June 23rd hearing.