Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

I don't know...wouldn't Netflix promote it in a huge way? It's one of the most talked about cases in court by a celebrity the past few months. All media AND big news outlets around the world are following her case closely (thanks to the NYT and the movement).

The docu is less than a month away if this is true yet Netflix didn't even mention a single thing. Surely they would promote this if this was true, not???

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

Netflix is a huge platform all over the world, if this documentary turns out to be pro conservatorship then... :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

A documentary is based on facts. I don't see how they, or anyone else for that matter, could make a pro conservatorship documentary based on the facts we have.

I hope it goes deeper into the probate courts and the broken system because that's where the real issue is. 

However, I hope the release date is wrong. I'd also rather this be pushed back entirely until Britney is free. I release that could be months/years off but I'd rather a documentary being released with her approval and possibly involvement... and Netflix would be the perfect platform for that kind of documentary. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, s&m said:

On the media request that Christopher Melcher filled for the USA Today last week there's a document filled by Netflix asking the court permission to film the June 23rd hearing.

Really? Show it to us. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I still think this is all fake. There is no Netflix doc. (Hope im wrong tho, it just sounds too good to be true)

7 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

No, you're right.

Lou posted to her Instagram stories what looked like a threat to Bozoma Saint John, who is the Global Chief Marketing for Netflix.  

This doesn’t mean **** other than she knows something is cooking up, and she wants to intimidate them. Netflix self-produces and self-publishes. She is ****ed. They are not dependent on other entities and are boasting hundreds of millions of subscribers.

She has no control over the production, nor the distribution. I believe her story is her threat.

• Love 1