Britney's rumored Netflix documentary release date 9/28

14 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Wouldn’t we have a trailer by now? It’s literally no where on their list of upcoming releases. I still think this is fake. There’s been no article about since Framing. 

On the media request that Christopher Melcher filled for the USA Today last week there's a document filled by Netflix asking the court permission to film the June 23rd hearing.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, frank194 said:

I have a bad feeling about this documentary and i don't know why... :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I think a saw a post about a recent picture from lou taylor and a executive producer from Netflix, i'm a wrong? 

(Sorry if my inglish it's bad) 

No, you're right.

Lou posted to her Instagram stories what looked like a threat to Bozoma Saint John, who is the Global Chief Marketing for Netflix.  

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, neverover said:

I think Netflix is bigger than Lou Taylor. There is no way Netflix will contradict Britney’s statement, Farrow, Rosengart, New York Times. What Lou can do is maybe delay the release. Loucifer need to get off her Xanax and wake up to the reality of incoming lawsuit lol. :jamie_lynn_grape:

That's exactly my feeling. Lou's golden goose is cooked.

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

• Like 2