I finally had an entanglement & it was La Tortura!

Style.

Yes, I did it! I finally had a smexual entanglement with a man. I know it’s not your business, but after almost two year lockdown I finally said ‘fùck it, I will let the nerdy break me’! I won’t give you details (or pics), but he didn’t let me catch a breath. :emma:

Anyway, stream La Tortura for smexy entanglements! :emma:

Shakira-in-La-Tortura-music-video-shakir
8473dc5760003cedaaece305436a1cb5.gif

I’m curious about yo ho’ life, so don’t forget to leave a comment, a subscribe and a share to your poor friends! :emma:

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Sharing is caring, right, @Geralt_of_Rivia?

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

10 hours ago, Style. said:

Come thru’ @Geralt_of_Rivia & @BUWYGF :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Hola mi chiquito, 

Happy to hear you've let off steam but we need the details. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

90352f65db780bd34fb081af87ff9ffaf8bf8d1a

As for me..... 

0e8d5a0d1fe0f73063e2c0b482ec8960541236cc

Spoiler

I had a... 

Spoiler

Three way for the first time this summer :jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

Turns out I can't share as I get jealous 

9d8dfdf3c62cf0e86accf8a52759d555.gif

Spoiler

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Spoiler

How's your Thursday going? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hola mi chiquito, 

Happy to hear you've let off steam but we need the details. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

As for me..... 

Reveal hidden contents

I had a... 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

How's your Thursday going? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never tried the trey way but I kind of lusting over this idea. Shall I share my address with you and @BUWYGF? I love anon! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: But the moment when you hear me say ‘easy’ that’s the moment to push it harder! I’m such a ***! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Details? Nerdy looking, normal body, TALL, Italian, dark hair and eyes. A dream! How do I share pics? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Details? Nerdy looking, normal body, TALL, Italian, dark hair and eyes. A dream! How do I share pics? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Sounds like the first guy I had sth with :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: and yes, he was Italian as well :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You can always PM :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

Shall I share my address with you and @BUWYGF? I love anon! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

But the moment when you hear me say ‘easy’ that’s the moment to push it harder! I’m such a ***! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hay no problemo

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Sounds like the first guy I had sth with :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: and yes, he was Italian as well :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You can always PM :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hide contents

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hay no problemo

All jokes aside, but I ended up blocking him and I don’t know why I can’t keep a man. I’m scared. I was scared of him because: 

1. He is a stranger. I met him on Grindr. 
  2. I gave him the whole address.
  3. I don’t live alone, I live with my parents. 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: maybe I’m cursed or something :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Style. said:

All jokes aside, but I ended up blocking him and I don’t know why I can’t keep a man. I’m scared. I was scared of him because: 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: maybe I’m cursed or something :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Not you doing the nasty with the Marajes upstairs :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Style. said:

Your parents were in your house? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Onika what in the hell is this thread @Geralt_of_Rivia @BUWYGF :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Don't just stare, share! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: - @Style. 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Did he call him Peaches, though?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Your parents were in your house? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Don't just stare, share! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: - @Style. 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Did he call him Peaches, though?

Ofc my parents were away and he beat the ***** UP! Made it KO! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

These are not my type of threads but he really put me through some s hit :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
On 9/2/2021 at 6:24 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hola mi chiquito, 

As for me..... 

Hide contents

I had a... 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

jealousy is merely a side effect of being possessive, once you realize that you dont own anyone, thats when it stops. I used to have the same problem and thats how i solved it. Now I have regular threesomes and foursomes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

jealousy is merely a side effect of being possessive, once you realize that you dont own anyone, thats when it stops. I used to have the same problem and thats how i solved it. Now I have regular threesomes and foursomes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Good for you but I couldn't perform, if you know what I mean.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Had to leave the room as it got awkward for me. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Plus, it wasn't as enjoyable. The dynamic was different and there was no emotion. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Won't try it again any time soon, I suppose. Plus, I wasn't the third wheel and I couldn't watch my regular do stuff with a stranger. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Spoiler

Mess:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Good for you but I couldn't perform, if you know what I mean.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Had to leave the room as it got awkward for me. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Plus, it wasn't as enjoyable. The dynamic was different and there was no emotion. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Won't try it again any time soon, I suppose. Plus, I wasn't the third wheel and I couldn't watch my regular do stuff with a stranger. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Hide contents

Mess:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

thats so weird! Its usually bottoms who have issues with this kind of arrangement, not tops :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:But I get it, im single and im usually the boy toy for couples :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block