I finally had an entanglement & it was La Tortura!

Yes, I did it! I finally had a smexual entanglement with a man. I know it’s not your business, but after almost two year lockdown I finally said ‘fùck it, I will let the nerdy break me’! I won’t give you details (or pics), but he didn’t let me catch a breath. :emma:

Anyway, stream La Tortura for smexy entanglements! :emma:

Shakira-in-La-Tortura-music-video-shakir
8473dc5760003cedaaece305436a1cb5.gif

I’m curious about yo ho’ life, so don’t forget to leave a comment, a subscribe and a share to your poor friends! :emma:

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Sharing is caring, right, @Geralt_of_Rivia?

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

10 hours ago, Style. said:

Come thru’ @Geralt_of_Rivia & @BUWYGF :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Hola mi chiquito, 

Happy to hear you've let off steam but we need the details. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

90352f65db780bd34fb081af87ff9ffaf8bf8d1a

As for me..... 

0e8d5a0d1fe0f73063e2c0b482ec8960541236cc

Spoiler

I had a... 

Spoiler

Three way for the first time this summer :jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

Turns out I can't share as I get jealous 

9d8dfdf3c62cf0e86accf8a52759d555.gif

Spoiler

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Spoiler

How's your Thursday going? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hola mi chiquito, 

Happy to hear you've let off steam but we need the details. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

As for me..... 

Reveal hidden contents

I had a... 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

How's your Thursday going? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never tried the trey way but I kind of lusting over this idea. Shall I share my address with you and @BUWYGF? I love anon! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: But the moment when you hear me say ‘easy’ that’s the moment to push it harder! I’m such a ***! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Details? Nerdy looking, normal body, TALL, Italian, dark hair and eyes. A dream! How do I share pics? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Details? Nerdy looking, normal body, TALL, Italian, dark hair and eyes. A dream! How do I share pics? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Sounds like the first guy I had sth with :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: and yes, he was Italian as well :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You can always PM :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

Shall I share my address with you and @BUWYGF? I love anon! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

But the moment when you hear me say ‘easy’ that’s the moment to push it harder! I’m such a ***! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hay no problemo

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Sounds like the first guy I had sth with :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: and yes, he was Italian as well :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You can always PM :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hide contents

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hay no problemo

All jokes aside, but I ended up blocking him and I don’t know why I can’t keep a man. I’m scared. I was scared of him because: 

1. He is a stranger. I met him on Grindr. 
  2. I gave him the whole address.
  3. I don’t live alone, I live with my parents. 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: maybe I’m cursed or something :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Style. said:

All jokes aside, but I ended up blocking him and I don’t know why I can’t keep a man. I’m scared. I was scared of him because: 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: maybe I’m cursed or something :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Not you doing the nasty with the Marajes upstairs :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Your parents were in your house? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Onika what in the hell is this thread @Geralt_of_Rivia @BUWYGF :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Don't just stare, share! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: - @Style. 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Did he call him Peaches, though?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Your parents were in your house? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Don't just stare, share! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: - @Style. 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Did he call him Peaches, though?

Ofc my parents were away and he beat the ***** UP! Made it KO! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

These are not my type of threads but he really put me through some s hit :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 2
On 9/2/2021 at 6:24 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hola mi chiquito, 

As for me..... 

Hide contents

I had a... 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

jealousy is merely a side effect of being possessive, once you realize that you dont own anyone, thats when it stops. I used to have the same problem and thats how i solved it. Now I have regular threesomes and foursomes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

jealousy is merely a side effect of being possessive, once you realize that you dont own anyone, thats when it stops. I used to have the same problem and thats how i solved it. Now I have regular threesomes and foursomes :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I love it! ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Good for you but I couldn't perform, if you know what I mean.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Had to leave the room as it got awkward for me. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Plus, it wasn't as enjoyable. The dynamic was different and there was no emotion. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Won't try it again any time soon, I suppose. Plus, I wasn't the third wheel and I couldn't watch my regular do stuff with a stranger. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Spoiler

Mess:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Good for you but I couldn't perform, if you know what I mean.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Had to leave the room as it got awkward for me. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Plus, it wasn't as enjoyable. The dynamic was different and there was no emotion. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Won't try it again any time soon, I suppose. Plus, I wasn't the third wheel and I couldn't watch my regular do stuff with a stranger. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Hide contents

Mess:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

thats so weird! Its usually bottoms who have issues with this kind of arrangement, not tops :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:But I get it, im single and im usually the boy toy for couples :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1