Britney "And you're going home sweetie" Meme

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, Korb said:

I feel so weird knowing he's...you know.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Really reminds ya that 2012 was almost a decade ago, which is crazy!

yeah I was like "why don't we call Child Services?? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:" then I figured out he's older now than Sam Asghari was when he met Britney, so yeah, he's a grown up man and can do whatever he wants.

I had hope guys were joking though, and that there was just someone else with his same name and the real him was still rapping at local bars or something 

• Haha 5

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah I was like "why don't we call Child Services?? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:" then I figured out he's older now than Sam Asghari was when he met Britney, so yeah, he's a grown up man and can do whatever he wants.

I had hope guys were joking though, and that there was just someone else with his same name and the real him was still rapping at local bars or something 

I checked his IG and he's getting married! Time sure does fly, but 2012 for some reason doesn't feel THAT long ago. I still remember the pop music from that era ,which now sounds somewhat retro (by pop music standards) but it still feels somewhat recent. I guess it feels like a long time ago and a short while ago simultaneously for me lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Korb said:

I checked his IG and he's getting married! Time sure does fly, but 2012 for some reason doesn't feel THAT long ago. I still remember the pop music from that era ,which now sounds somewhat retro (by pop music standards) but it still feels somewhat recent. I guess it feels like a long time ago and a short while ago simultaneously for me lol.

Honey that feeling... that's called getting older lol

• Haha 7