Billie Eilish talking about Britney : "She's the coolest of the cool. She's been the inspiration for so much music, style and dance.

Moscow

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

That's nice of her, but I'm puzzled by the fact that Billie has spoken a lot about Britney lately, but she has never used the phrase #freebritney or anything to do with her case.

Are everyone in the industry really connected to Lou and Tri Star? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Still, it's very nice of her that she always has something good to say about Britney.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, dfffff said:

That's nice of her, but I'm puzzled by the fact that Billie has spoken a lot about Britney lately, but she has never used the phrase #freebritney or anything to do with her case.

Are everyone in the industry really connected to Lou and Tri Star? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Still, it's very nice of her that she always has something good to say about Britney.

Girl come on. I’m sorry but this is delusional thinking. Not every celebrity is obligated to shout ‘#freebritney’ when talking about Britney. Just because a celebrity doesn’t verbally say or write #freebritney doesn’t mean they don’t support her. Some of you fans need to stop being so overdramatic I swear. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
  • Like 2