Soulja boy has time and says Kanye needs to apologize to Taylor also uses violence saying if he pulled that on me, I would have knocked him out on live TV

It's getting extremely messy. 

Soulja boy demands Kanye apologizes to Taylor swift and actually uses violence saying if he pulled that stunt on me, I would have knocked his *** out on live tv..

Yo, kanye pissed everybody off in the hip hop community.  

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

@Prachi

He also tweeted that Kanye wasn't the first rapper to sleep with Kim Kardashian in bed. 

It's getting bad. Y'all better hope kanye don't have a meltdown on this back lash..

@Urbanney

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Style. said:

Where was this energy back then when it happened? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Is this the ‘Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars?’ singer? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Nope, this is the crank that soulja boy dude.

Alot of the featured artists that was removed from Donda is making it personal..

Even Chris brown on Instagram stories called kanye a whole Ho÷..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block