🚨 BREAKING NEWS: ROSENGART DRAGS JAMIE SPEARS IN NEW COURT DOCUMENTS "Britney will not be extorted"

Keep that same weak energy if Britney gets stuck in the cship, you see they already tried to gaslight her with the dogs. 

Vivian does have a punchable face.. where’s the lie ?? The daddy talk is also disgusting, nobody wants them nasty *** cheese grits. 🤢 

Britney is a grown woman and she should be able to go out shopping where ever she pleases. They got her on an allowance but have the nerve to demand 2 million dollars give me a ******* break! 

All of these people she’s paying are in on it together, and Judge Penny is a fish too! Trying to silence Britney’s true fans is the last thing you all need to be doing. You should be busy addressing the evil financial, mental, and emotional abuse that’s been carried out against Britney for over a decade now. All for the love of money! From Kfed, her dad, brother, and sister, down to the housekeepers! You would be naive to think they’re excited about the possibility of finally losing their beloved cash cow!! Sorry Jamie Lynn, back to the trailer park! 🙄

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Isn't he wasting Britney's time by constantly asking Jamie to voluntary resign? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I mean, it is obvious by now that he won't resign. 

Building the case.. these things lumber along a bit. And covering all bases. Asking court to remove him, asking Jamie to resign AND preparing to investigate it sll

Edited by Priya Awais
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, 7ringsxo said:

Lol here we go with the sappy bleeding heart crap. My father was a **** addict for years, and he’s dead now. 

Doesn’t make it right or justify a persons horrible actions all in the name of forgiveness. Some type of resolution needs to come out of this, and if it makes people feel better by expressing anger YOU don’t have the right to tell them not to! 

Now good bye!

Nobody has the right to tell others how to feel. I agree. You have the right to want him to suffer.. its your god given right.  Many want him to suffer for his abusing Britney.

Freebritney!  Thats all I want and I wish him to remain his remaining years caged up in jail.

Enjoy your day please . 

• Like 1
On 8/31/2021 at 9:15 PM, frederiickx said:

Jamie really is pure EVIL. He's a nasty man who only sees his daughter as an ATM. He does not love her, and I can't wait for him to be gone and far out of her life. I hope she gets restraining orders on him and all of these leeches. She is so strong, and this WILL be ending. Her Justice is coming.

no doubt his behavior is straight up evil.  I believe he is acting on his hatred of women on this one, due to his mother committing suicide on his brother's grave.  It seems as though patterns repeat and his hurt and hatred of losing his mother (and probably, the anger of her leaving him without a mother) doesn't seem to have ever healed.  Therefore, he hates women as a result.  Look at his history with women.  It makes sense and it helps to understand how someone could do such a thing to their own daughter.  I think he truly does love her and that's also why he betrays her. There is reasoning behind everything and everyone that does bad things is pretty much always hurting themselves. I'm not saying this is an excuse.  But it just helps to make sense of things. He has had endless opportunities to change his ways and/or grow but has chosen evil every step of the way and hurting Britney, his own daughter, (who is so strong and powerful yet so profoundly sensitive, sweet and almost fragile at the same time) is the worst action he could take.  Sad all around.

• Like 2