🚨 BREAKING NEWS: ROSENGART DRAGS JAMIE SPEARS IN NEW COURT DOCUMENTS "Britney will not be extorted"

4 hours ago, rennen said:

"Let's just fill up another seven pages dragging Lynne while completely disregarding the laws quoted by daddy Rosengart, okay daddy Jamie?" 

Et6-JCom-XYAErs-EG.jpg

This woman has such a punchable face. I can’t believe she is so cold, so heartless…She probably experienced some kind of trauma in her childhood and she’s taking it all out on Britney. 

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This woman has such a punchable face. I can’t believe she is so cold, so heartless…She probably experienced some kind of trauma in her childhood and she’s taking it all out on Britney. 

She's a lawyer lol You got lawyers out here defending harvey, r kelly, ect--Its all for money 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Y’all make me sick I’m here talking about forgiveness and other bull****.

WHERE was the compassion for Britney when she was forced to take debilitating medications, and sent to a psych ward against her will? There was none because her family sees her as a walking ATM. Can’t even have her own child, gotta be forced to walk around with an IUD in her body.

I couldn’t careless about Jamie’s rotting colon!

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Shawn74 said:

You can despise him. Loathe him. He is still her father. I doubt she wishes harm on her own dad. Shes strong and not malicious. He deserves jail but no wishing ill will on someones health or their family members. Uncool. Even if you think its a joke.  He’s a warped minded twisted chauvinistic monster yes who in some sick way loves her! Unfortunately a corrupt minded sick man who is a product of his own up bringing.   Karma will get him and hopefully the law will toss the book at him. Jamie is a sad pathetic man. How on earth can he believe he’s helped her. The man and hollyweird need to have charges filed against them all. Freebritney. 

let the guy express whatever he wants to express. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, 7ringsxo said:

WHERE was the compassion for Britney when she was forced to take debilitating medications, and sent to a psych ward against her will? There was none because her family sees her as a walking ATM. Can’t even have her own child, gotta be forced to walk around with an IUD in her body.

i hate this too. people pretend theyre like that in real life and like they have never wished harm on anyone. toxic positivity at its finest. im not saying britney wishes d*** to her dad but I dont have any obligation not to fell like that when i know what i know

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 7ringsxo said:

Follow your emotions your own way . You are allowed to hate to the core. You can wish the worst ramifications on Jamie for his actions. Others are allowed to think differently. No need to get upset with different views. People handle and internalize pain, suffering, anger in many ways. Her movement is about Freedom. This is about Britney . Her abuse is vile. Yet getting upset with other’s opinions is pointless. If you need to be upset with others … then have at it. We all think differently. Anger is a necessary emotion. It helps release a lot of stress and sadness. Yet for some holding onto that anger is just unhealthy. Life never is butterflies and unicorns. In our youth we are naive and people we believe to have our best interests might just be predatory slim.  Yet we learn unfortunately the hard way. Her situation is extreme, sad and disgusting to being going on this day and age. Yet the world has wonderful lights. Like this movement. Freebritney. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

Follow your emotions your own way . You are allowed to hate to the core. You can wish the worst ramifications on Jamie for his actions. Others are allowed to think differently. No need to get upset with different views. People handle and internalize pain, suffering, anger in many ways. Her movement is about Freedom. This is about Britney . Her abuse is vile. Yet getting upset with other’s opinions is pointless. If you need to be upset with others … then have at it. We all think differently. Anger is a necessary emotion. It helps release a lot of stress and sadness. Yet for some holding onto that anger is just unhealthy. Life never is butterflies and unicorns. In our youth we are naive and people we believe to have our best interests might just be predatory slim.  Yet we learn unfortunately the hard way. Her situation is extreme, sad and disgusting to being going on this day and age. Yet the world has wonderful lights. Like this movement. Freebritney. 

oprah winfrey GIF

save it for Oprah honey!  He deserves to pay for his actions period.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Honestly “he is still her father” disgusts the **** outta me. A father wouldn’t treat his daughter like this - all those years of torture and abuse to someone who has single-handedly supported the whole family ever since she was a child.

James doesn’t deserve the title to be a father to Brit. He’s a greedy, sick old man that deserves nothing but the worst. 

I had an abusive father myself. I wished for divorce. I wanted him gone. He was violent . He had drinking issues and more. Yet he himself was a product of abuse. It does not make it right to continue the cycle of abuse.  I did not like him for many many years . When my mother passed he asked if I wished he would have died instead of my mom . I said yes. My family tried to get my mother, her children’s protector , to leave him.  Yet she did not know how to leave. She was a battered women . She had her strengths. Yet the years took a toll. He’s gone also. I did love my dad. I also hated him . Yet I learned to let go of the hate. For myself. People may never understand forgiveness or ever decide to forgive. We all have a lot of messed up moments in life. You either let it consume you . Or you get stronger. Maybe you bottle it up .. or have other thoughts and emotional rationalizations. I chose to forgive . It actually helped me live a better me. It takes time to heal. Some are scarred for life. Britney deserves to heal in her own terms in her own time. She needs out of this nightmare. She will decide her path afterwards. She will be on an emotional roller coaster. She may never forgive and may never want to. She may wish the worst on her dad. She just deserves her rights back. She deserved her life years ago. This should have  never happened. Freebritney. I myself do not condone violence or wishing bad things on others. Thats just me. I have had many violent And messed up moments in my own life . I am diagnosed with being bipolar. I have been called crazy myself. Mental health is a very misunderstood and negatively recognized by many. Yet I do not seek or wish ill will on anyone. I also have my rights and britney does not. I also am a high functional successful individual . You can hate and wish harm if you want. Others do not have to. What we can agree on is having Britney freed. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

Lol here we go with the sappy bleeding heart crap. My father was a **** addict for years, and he’s dead now. 

Doesn’t make it right or justify a persons horrible actions all in the name of forgiveness. Some type of resolution needs to come out of this, and if it makes people feel better by expressing anger YOU don’t have the right to tell them not to! 

Now good bye!

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

I had an abusive father myself. I wished for divorce. I wanted him gone. He was violent . He had drinking issues and more. Yet he himself was a product of abuse. It does not make it right to continue the cycle of abuse.  I did not like him for many many years . When my mother passed he asked if I wished he would have died instead of my mom . I said yes. My family tried to get my mother, her children’s protector , to leave him.  Yet she did not know how to leave. She was a battered women . She had her strengths. Yet the years took a toll. He’s gone also. I did love my dad. I also hated him . Yet I learned to let go of the hate. For myself. People may never understand forgiveness or ever decide to forgive. We all have a lot of messed up moments in life. You either let it consume you . Or you get stronger. Maybe you bottle it up .. or have other thoughts and emotional rationalizations. I chose to forgive . It actually helped me live a better me. It takes time to heal. Some are scarred for life. Britney deserves to heal in her own terms in her own time. She needs out of this nightmare. She will decide her path afterwards. She will be on an emotional roller coaster. She may never forgive and may never want to. She may wish the worst on her dad. She just deserves her rights back. She deserved her life years ago. This should have  never happened. Freebritney. I myself do not condone violence or wishing bad things on others. Thats just me. I have had many violent And messed up moments in my own life . I am diagnosed with being bipolar. I have been called crazy myself. Mental health is a very misunderstood and negatively recognized by many. Yet I do not seek or wish ill will on anyone. I also have my rights and britney does not. I also am a high functional successful individual . You can hate and wish harm if you want. Others do not have to. What we can agree on is having Britney freed. 

Totally agreed!

This is not the moment to tell others how they should or should not feel. The anger within the fanbase is 100% justified for the sole reason that Britney has been abused for many years. This was not a one time thing, they have been doing this to Britney for over a decade. Your personal circumstances and what you have been through, even though I wish nothing but happiness to you, are totally invalid in what you are trying to reason here. Public support and anger needs to be shown in this case, the world needs to hear loud and clear what has been happening from the start. Public pressure is the only way to support Britney’s wishes right now, as these snakes won’t let go of her that easy. 

Forgiveness is not the same thing as simply forgetting what has happened. You can forgive and move on in your life, but that doesn’t mean you have to forget and accept what has happened. Britney can do as she pleases and if she wishes ill to a man who has attacked and abused her and her children, I will 1000% support that decision. If she chooses otherwise, I will support that as well. 

On a personal note, you need to shut the **** up though.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

“Britney Spears’s life matters. Her well-being matters. Every day matters. There is no basis to wait.”

b1.jpg.c97d4af1e13c74d69d3dc08534b6e26f.jpg

Isn't he wasting Britney's time by constantly asking Jamie to voluntary resign? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I mean, it is obvious by now that he won't resign. 

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is your response to someone you feel has suffered trauma? Yikes. Two evils don’t make a good/right. We can fight for Britney and simultaneously be decent humans. 

• Love 1