🚨 BREAKING NEWS: ROSENGART DRAGS JAMIE SPEARS IN NEW COURT DOCUMENTS "Britney will not be extorted"

1 hour ago, Shawn74 said:

I am not you or Britney. To me its just not worth the negative soul sucking energy. Yes its horrible . Yes he’s a sick man. Yes this is criminal . You have free will and every right to be upset . I just disagree with wishing ill will or harm on others. We can agree to disagree. I am all about her freedom and I hope he gets jail.   I just see her taking the high road …. Get a grip bud. Yes, The man is a monster. Shes living thee worst nightmare.   Chill ! She stated jail . Shes insanely angry.  She can hate him for eternity. Yet many take the high road including myself . Your allowed to think your way . Its your prerogative.   In with anger out with love is my way. A dear friend taught me that . I use think your way but changed my tune. Breathe. Life can be cruel on many of us at different moments. I learned taking the high road regardless was better for my own sanity. I also learned to forgive some of thee worst times and people in my own life. Be well ! 

"They were trying to kill me" 

I will  NEVER forget that statement. That brought tears to my eyes as I read that.

You'd really forgive someone who tried to kill you?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta No GIF

Some ish is just unforgivable, and trying to take someone's life, is one of them. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I hope I'm wrong, because I want this to end as soon as possible, but I don't think anything will change until Penny is replaced.

She was allowing all of this to happen. She heard Britney in 2019 talking about being in the facility and nothing happened. She's complicit. And if she keeps denying Rosengart's petitions without giving reasons, they need to replace her :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

It’s okay if you’re not wrong. I say this objectively, if Penny can’t see the ****storm coming and make a change this will go really bad for them and Rosengart will escalate this above the courts. It will surely add delays to Britney’s freedom, but they’re getting backed into corners. This conservatorship wont last another year. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Springtime said:

I think Rosengart's petitions are not just for the Court but also (or maybe even more so) for the Media's attention.

We had team Con spread the narrative that Jamie is willing to step down and the media fell for it and now all the news on my feed are "Britney's attorney accuses father of 'extorting' $2.7million to step down", "New court fillings claim Britney's father seeking $2m before stepping down". 

Britney's fight is interwind with the Media - she needs the support from the Media for Judge Penny to finally make the right ruling and get rid of Jamie (and then Jodi etc.). 

So I think Rosengart is using bombshell phrases in his petition so the Media can take it and run with it - and now the media is again showing her father as the monster that he is. 

Thinking Kiko GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• Love 2

This is an amazing strategy. By trying to remove Jamie second time, if Judge Penny refuses again (becasue she needs to deserve the check she received form Team Con I guess) it will be more apparent in the public eye that she is corrupt. More public pressure on this fraudulent court.

• Like 2

I wonder what will Judge Brenda Penn!s decide in september hearing...

I'm sure Rosengart has something up in his sleeves just in case the judge continues to deny request....

Hmmm. Be ready Brenda Penn!s, your dirty *** is about to get exposed if your corruption continues. 

ProjectDiddyRose wont be playing this time. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

This is an amazing strategy. By trying to remove Jamie second time, if Judge Penny refuses again (becasue she needs to deserve the check she received form Team Con I guess) it will be more apparent in the public eye that she is corrupt. More public pressure on this fraudulent court.

Is penny supposed to rule on this before the end if the day like the last petition? I don't think he asked for immediate suspension so I think she will only deal with this filing at the hearing