🚨 BREAKING NEWS: ROSENGART DRAGS JAMIE SPEARS IN NEW COURT DOCUMENTS "Britney will not be extorted"

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Are you listening to yourself? Do you know Rosengart? His past work? Do you think he would jeopardize his long career for Jamie Spears? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I know but I’ve learned not to trust anybody and put all my eggs into a basket or whatever that saying is… 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

In other words, he's her father, but no different than Kevin Federline or the other leeches of the past.. And he even went to the extremes as that other **** bag Sam Lutfi... :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: Daddy Dearest wanna play.. Eat them alive Britney & Rosengart, eat them the **** alive and drag them to filth.. This was their whole goal all along, sick *******s.. I am disgusted, she doesn't need any family as they're just as bad as anyone else could be..apparently worse. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Entitled little *****es all of them.. And her happiness and freedom are at stake have they no ******* shame.

• Love 2
  • Like 6