Jump to content

🚨 BREAKING NEWS: ROSENGART DRAGS JAMIE SPEARS IN NEW COURT DOCUMENTS "Britney will not be extorted"


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I hope I'm wrong, because I want this to end as soon as possible, but I don't think anything will change until Penny is replaced.

She was allowing all of this to happen. She heard Britney in 2019 talking about being in the facility and nothing happened. She's complicit. And if she keeps denying Rosengart's petitions without giving reasons, they need to replace her :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

according to a lawyer, it's really hard to replace her. Their best chance would be to ask the case to be moved to the Ventura county which is where she lives now. Otherwise, if they ask for the judge to be replaced, and fail, she'll be pissed and they're doomed.

There's no guaranty however, that the Ventura judge will be less incompetent.

  • Love 2
  • Like 4

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

according to a lawyer, it's really hard to replace her. Their best chance would be to ask the case to be moved to the Ventura county which is where she lives now. Otherwise, if they ask for the judge to be replaced, and fail, she'll be pissed and they're doomed.

There's no guaranty however, that the Ventura judge will be less incompetent.

Reaction GIF

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I hope I'm wrong, because I want this to end as soon as possible, but I don't think anything will change until Penny is replaced.

She was allowing all of this to happen. She heard Britney in 2019 talking about being in the facility and nothing happened. She's complicit. And if she keeps denying Rosengart's petitions without giving reasons, they need to replace her :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

yea and this judge son is in the press or whatever making comments "online" and thats acceptable? wow.. speaks for itself but Britney has a great lawyer. I... we... hope. I refuse to turn to a theorist but what if rosenfffgart is in on this scheme. pray for Britney. 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, John0164 said:

yea and this judge son is in the press or whatever making comments "online" and thats acceptable? wow.. speaks for itself but Britney has a great lawyer. I... we... hope. I refuse to turn to a theorist but what if rosenfffgart is in on this scheme. pray for Britney. 

Are you listening to yourself? Do you know Rosengart? His past work? Do you think he would jeopardize his long career for Jamie Spears? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block