Britney's scripted forced against her will baby voice VS Naturalney

It's literally a proven fact, if you go and listen to oops..I did it again 'Dear Diary or where are you now' you'll see how her deep voice shines, she has a 4 octave range but her 4th octave doesn't belt the notes. 

Toxic when goes 'too high cant come down' is pitch corrected (auto tuned) because she belts and D#5 which she cant do actually thats why you see she never even sings her songs live nothing has been re worked. 

Blackout album slaps, a falsetto which is her true voice and hardly auto tune has taken place only layering same for Glory. 

Whenever she will sing songs under 2nd and 3.5 octave she will always shine, this baby voice needs to go it has not served her well and GP think she can't sing. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I don't believe she's ever been forced to use the higher voice

I think its a style that she chose to use, since she's used it since almost forever. I remember hearing that she had purposefully made sure she was really tired before recording bomt because she wanted her voice to sound a certain way. So I think its a style/preference. 

As for interviews/ig videos etc, again I think its a choice. For instance,I work I customer service and my "customer service voice" is significantly different than my regular way of speaking

Jive was never a fantastic label to begin with, they marketed her a blonde pop star my father worked with Jive from 2000-2005, she's a submissive personality at that time it was seen as a selling point but we don't know if she was forced or not. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I don't believe she's ever been forced to use the higher voice

I think its a style that she chose to use, since she's used it since almost forever. I remember hearing that she had purposefully made sure she was really tired before recording bomt because she wanted her voice to sound a certain way. So I think its a style/preference. 

As for interviews/ig videos etc, again I think its a choice. For instance,I work I customer service and my "customer service voice" is significantly different than my regular way of speaking

THANK YOU

• Love 2