Kylie minogue Released the gutsy "Confide in Me" and was the first time she got serious music cred by the critics..

On August 29, 1994, Kylie Minogue released Her lead single "Confide In Me", from her fifth studio album " Kylie Minogue "..

It was titled her full name as a way to distance herself from The cookie cutter PWL days, while many fans dismiss The Deconstruction era, commercially it wasn't as successful as The PWL or The future Parlophone era, but none the less this was very artistically needed as many PWL Acts actually didn't show growth like Kylie did and just became has been or Prode festivals acts such as Jason Donavan, Hazell Dean and countless others even Bananarama. 

Actually didn't get further like Kylie did.

This album and Impossible princess is perhaps seen as neccessary and why she lasted at the forefront of the British and global pop industry.  

Confide in me, is trip hop and very classical music, to a friend of mine she said I thought I listened to Pink Floyd for a minute..

It's also noted for one of her best vocal tracks. And really her first time in full creative control of her Music and images 

Which was something she said PWL never allowed her to have any input. 

@Slayer

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block