The facility where Britney was placed against her will has been sued for allegedly letting its staff s*xually abuse patients

These places should be closed worldwide, most of these places as well as troubled teens schools are the perfect place for sick predators to prey and abuse vulnerable people since most patients will say whatever to leave their voice is completely discarded, they are all thought of as crazy and mentally ill. THESE PLACES SHOULD BURN IN HELL, they do more damage than good.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is horrifying,  sad  and sad-ist*ic to hear.  Freebritney from all this continuous criminal corrupt abuse. I think its far worse than many of us would like to believe.  I hope the truth sets her free and justice is served . Society owes Britney more than her own freedom and an apology . I hope this also shines light on the disgusting corruption going on towards many others and aids in helping thee abused heal and live a happier life as deserved .   Freebritney is not just about Britney .  Its about many others as well. It’s heartbreaking to read … yet sadly not surprising .  Hopefully it will also open peoples eyes up more and stop believing Britney and many others deserve these abusive conservatorships . 

• Love 5
  • Like 2