Ava Max performing at Maroon 5 concert

Poor Ava, she’s so good, she def deserves better. I’d be curious what the crowd looked like when maroon 5 actually came out. I’d love to see Ava, you’d have to pay me to sit through maroon 5. Also, this is how crowds usually look for most opening acts, Maroon 5 appeals to like basic soccers moms, Ava Max would appeal to the gays mostly and younger women. I mean it would be like Britney opening for Hootie and the blowfish or Xtina opening or 3rd eye blind back in the day, they just don’t really seem to match up audiences. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

What even is the point of performing as the opening act if only a few thousand people at most will witness your performance? I know that a check is a check, but damn it would be a serious blow to my already low self-esteem if I had to go through that.

It actually helps them get a lot of exposure. I found out about Eva Simons once cause she opened for LMFAO once.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block