I think people forget Madonna has to be distant and kinda mean to her fans after what happens in 1995, when a fan threatened to kill her and stalked her

I don't know how to say it, but I knew the 1995 stalking incident was gonna cause a huge wall between Madonna and us fans. 

She didn't even want to testify. 

But like everybody said.  

He spent ten years in prison for what happened to Madonna, her bodyguard had to shoot him twice, cos he attacked the bodyguard and he knew his client was I'm actual danger, she was filming her most acclaimed film "Evita", he even testified that Madonna wasn't safe when she got back home, he jumped the 12 foot fence twice, that's actually scary. 

He went to a mental institution after his mandated prison sentence and the reports said, the fact he escaped you know Madonna is actually freaking out. 

But we know she doesn't show it as one of the reasons why people loved her was she created this super woman can nobody get me down persona, but kept her vulnerability and her more humanity side private, but that was the celebrity culture back then as we didn't like relating to them.as human beings and they were represented as god like figures in Hollywood.

It was and maybe even still is scary for her. But I don't think that's reason to be "mean to her fans". Taylor has had a few scary stalker incidents, so has Rihanna. They aren't mean to their fans. Sure, RiRi trolls them, but that's good-natured. There should never be a reason to be mean to your fans. However, some distance is perfectly healthy and necessary. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block