Britney posts about watching Cruella

I watched Cruella last night … ok so I watch it at least 3 to 4 times a week … I like it ok πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ??? Emma Stone is ******* adorable and I feel like I’m 6 years old again watching it 🀩 !!!! The imagery and the way the story leads your imagination is so freakin cool !!!! I posted this tulip dress cause I’m inspired by fashion at the moment 🌷 !!!!

Β 

• Love 6

Β 

Cruella is gonna be popular this Halloween season, especially given how it's punk and classy aesthetic they pulled through, actually can be easy to find at thrift stores and the wings is easy to make as well.

Β 

Disney did it well, I remember people made the film to look political and woke, and when I saw it in theaters, I was like are we even watching the same film.

Β 

cant wait for the sequel when her mama will frame her as the iconic doggie murderer..

Β 

watch the movie you'll understand what I mean, she sent her mother to madness, and she's hell bent on revenge..

Β 

this Cruella actually loves dogs and Is the anti hero, but given the background story. Can you blame her, even the person who raised her actually denied her real person.Β 

Β 

like she said I love you, but I was always meant to be CruellaΒ Emma Stone Fashion GIF by Walt Disney Studios

• Love 1

Aw I hope we get to see her inspired by fashion again :( <3 It's so depressing she doesn't have access to cool clothes- not that I don't love her target chic. Her style was always so iconic, even when it was mess.Β Also makes my skin crawl that her Dad was picking her outfits, so happy for that to end.

Β