When performances go wrong…

8 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

It is ICONIC...Especially the crotch grab :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 

I wonder if the people that call this iconic, were actually huge fans like myself from day 1, and lived through it when it actually happened. Cause the hype around this performance was insane, and as Britney fans back in the day, you were expecting something amazing, and her to top her past VMA performances. But we were shocked and not in a good way after it happened. Britney Spears forum was melting down, it was chaos. So that’s why I have a hard time calling this iconic. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I wonder if the people that call this iconic, were actually huge fans like myself from day 1, and lived through it when it actually happened. Cause the hype around this performance was insane, and as Britney fans back in the day, you were expecting something amazing, and her to top her past VMA performances. But we were shocked and not in a good way after it happened. Britney Spears forum was melting down, it was chaos. So that’s why I have a hard time calling this iconic. 

I was disappointed back then but I’ve come to appreciate it over the time. It was such a moment and the shock factor was beyond.  This is the epitome of that era of pop culture.

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block