Britney posts an energetic video dancing: "By the looks of my dancing here I’m definitely biting into something"

I donno, but YELLOW was the first color (and similar top) to when someone had said if you need help,  wear yellow in your next video,  which SHE DID and then mentioned yellow in the caption. This started a lot of people to become aware that everything was not ok.  Now with a similar top she references yellow AGAIN very specifically...seems like something is going on,  and I wouldn't be surprised after the whole dog ordeal...I hope she is ok...Cat Kitten GIF

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Lou said:

Britney sweetie just sing please... I know you are in a difficult situation but this videos are crazy af

The only thing that is crazy are comments like yours.

She looks like someone having fun, if that distresses you so much don't click.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

I cant believe some people will no matter what turn every IG post into bull****. You people are insane.

She looks amazing and she is on fire. 

They like to put that image they read on the internet of her and then just try to see things that aren't there in every video. Why does her dancing in the video make her crazy? 

• Like 1