Most favorite city and/or country you have traveled to?

DignifiedLove

Hi  Exhale, long time no see. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

So I've recently gotten the travel bug again. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I usually try or strive to vacation to at least a few places every year outside of my state (or country -- but haven't been able to as much because of the pandemic.) That being said, I recently got back from a trip to Mexico and absolutely adored it. It was my first time visiting another country since 2019 and if everything goes accordingly, I hope to travel some more throughout this year. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  That being said, It would be cool to see what Exhale's favorite places are -- whether it's a city, state, country, national park or attraction site. Let's share. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Mine are…

Hoi An, Vietnam

Byron Bay, Oz

Cartagena, Colombia 

Coyoucan, Mexico

Ubud, Bali

Cape Town, SA

Ibiza, Spain

Antibes, France 

Love these choices!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It’s literally been on my bucket list to visit South of France around Antibes, as well as around Mexico City/Coyoucan. There’s so much to see. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  Also, what is Columbia like? Did you visit other cities there as well? 

Spoiler

I hear the people are attractive there :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1

I've never traveled that much in my life :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: there's so many places I'd like to visit but too little money (or time)

My own country, Mexico, I've only traveled to two other states back in 2019, which were Puebla and Tlaxcala. The old towns are very pretty but I think the most attractive thing are the cathedrals and churches, they're so old and impressive, obviously not as old as the buildings of other parts of the world, but still there's so much history in them. Also the ruins, the Great Pyramid of Cholula, it's the largest pyramid by volume in the world, was really great, and also in Tlaxcala it was the Cacaxtla ruins. The skies look beautiful, or I don't know if it was just the time of the year I went, but I was just in awe looking at the sky like a fool :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: also there was a lot of ashes coming from the volcano. And thunderstorms with hail that would start and finish all of a sudden. But there's many other places I'd love to visit, especially in the south.

Even within my own state, there's a lot of like, nature reserves and parks that I've never been to, we have the snowy mountains, we have the deserts, the beaches, idk when I'll be able to do all that stuff :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Besides that, I've only been to Vegas when I saw the POM show in 2017, but I didn't do anything else, like I didn't go anywhere but just around the Vegas strip, so it wasn't that much fun (besides the Britney shows). And of course San Diego, but that doesn't count as traveling 'cause I can literally go just by myself by walking or car (before the pandemic though :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: ).

But I'd love to visit many places in Europe and I'd love to go to Japan as well, and Australia. Some old co-workers also told me a lot about Brazil. I guess every country has its beautiful places, but I feel like the actual gems are not the most touristic parts, but you have to dig deeper to find them, and talk to the locals or someone that actually lives there and knows the place.

• Love 1

Hi @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN Waving Britney Spears GIF

Recently I visited Southern part of Portugal - Algarve. With its gorgeous beaches and warm, sunny weather, I think Algarve is Portugal’s most popular holiday destination. Starting from amazing seaside resorts teeming with activity to secluded stretches of sand perfect for relaxation, the southernmost region of Portugal is an ideal spot for planning a beach vacation. I was amazed by the limestone cliffs, turquoise color of water, fresh seafood, and white-washed fishing villages. And also Portuguese people are naturally curious, open and very talkative! I was kinda suprised by that! 

16 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Love these choices!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It’s literally been on my bucket list to visit South of France around Antibes, as well as around Mexico City/Coyoucan. There’s so much to see. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  Also, what is Columbia like? Did you visit other cities there as well? 

Hide contents

I hear the people are attractive there :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Do it!! You’ll love South France… such a vibe and amazing weather in the summer! Cannes is where the nightlife is at.

Colombia was amazing, beautiful and really friendly. I felt a little nervous at first travelling by myself but it was fine (as long as you stick to the tourist area.. although I did accidentally stumble into a dangerous area whilst walking around but luckily realised and was able to get a cab out of there)

I went to Bogota and Cartagena but I’d love to go back and visit Medilin.

• Super Mods

Tbh I haven’t travelled much abroad or within the States but I want to. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Obviously the pandemic has complicated things and being laid off has sidelined those plans… but maybe I can find a sugar daddy and he can pay for all my travels! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I did spend a week in Chicago at the end of 2018 and it’s a beautiful city. I would honestly love to move there.

My cousins just moved to southwestern France near Aquitaine and after they settle in, they said they want me to visit. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But gosh, so many places I want to go. I’d love to visit Nashville, Seattle, and NYC in the States. I’d love to visit Paris, south of France, Cape Town, Madrid, Tokyo, Havana, Moscow… :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Lisbon, Portugal was my absolute fave

other places I’ve visited that I enjoyed as well were

Barcelona, Spain

Nice, France

Paris, France

Montréal, Canada

Shanghai, China

Beijing, China

Hangzhou, China

Anhui, China

Phuket, Thailand

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

and of course cities here in the US outside of my native California - NYC, Philly, Denver, Portland, Seattle, Vegas

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a place I’ve been to :emma: was supposed to go to Manchester on the 12th, but they’re being so unpredictable with traveling and Dua postponed her concert so I’m seeing her in Vegas in two weeks instead :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• 2 weeks later...

Only visited a LOT of German places (Leipzig, Wurzburg, Dresden, Trier, Cologne, Berlin, Düssemdorf, Siegen, Hannover, Duisberg, ... you name it!) and London and Paris.

My favorite of all so far was definitely Würzburg followed closely by Paris.

Wurzburg is such a romantic, lovely place to visit! We had really lovely weather and at times it felt as if we were in Venice with the water around the houses!

It isn't like a HUGE city or so but it's really lovely and I always recommend it to others! 

Residentie van Würzburg met hoftuinen en residentieplein | Unesco Commissie

15 x top bezienswaardigheden van Würzburg: info & foto's

Hotels Wurzburg - goedkoop overnachten met Agoda.com

De Romantische Strasse van Würzburg tot Füssen | Wegwijzer

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block