Lady Gaga 'Dawn of Chromatica' The Remix Album stream + comment party

I love Gaga but I cannot not feel disappointed with her at times. I don't know, every time it comes to her pop side now we get the bare minimum. She dropped Chromatica, did one performance and then we never had any true promo for it again (besides 911 which was a memorable video among s#1t popstars do nowadays). And now she is again pretending to care by doing some posts and this recycled project, which no one asked for. The impression is 100% that's she's over pop music, and we're left in disenchantment.

Still, SLAY Babylon Haus Remix, I'm here for that.:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

after how she treated her dog walker and pretty much left him to dry to raise his own money for his injuries. I am 100% not interested. ***** I will download your ****, you will never get a penny from me again. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Spreading fake news I see... 

-She paid his medical bills

-She paid  for his trauma therapist

-She let him stay in her home while filming in Italy

What else do you expect?

• Love 1

Okay so I love almost every type of EDM, but this album doesn‘t do it for me. The remixes sound so random and forgettable (except Sine From Above, that is one heck of a crazy song lool). I’ll stick to the original Chromatica. And is it me or does something sound totally off in the Babylon House Labs Version? The vocals sound so disconnected from the music…and I hate to say it but there are fanmade versions out there that are better :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I wanted to like this but its a no for me :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1

I loved Chromatica, from the music to the aesthetic, but Gaga really did drop it as fast as she could, so this, and all the rumours around it rebuilt my hype...

...which fizzled fast upon hearing it. I feel like there was no vision or goal for this album, and there's very little character worth mentioning from the majority of it.

The original album opened with a bang, this opens with a weak take on Alice. Its very much all low points that don't sound memorable or official endorsed with the exception of three tracks.

Free Woman is a brilliant remix, because it feels like it honours the original but takes things up a notice, thanks to Rina. Plastic Dolls was super fun, thanks to Ashnikko, and Replay was very interesting, even if I'm not super impressed by the additional vocals (which remind me of the scene kid music scene). Babylon featuring Bree Runway is a nice take....until she sings off key.

The rest has no right being so bad. Sine from Above, which was my favourite moment on the original, was an absolute carcrash, probably the worst remix I've ever heard. Fun Tonight was laughable and Charli XCX just made a new song instead of remixing 911.

The Haus Labs Babylon feels like a middle finger to anyone who who has hoped to hear the original demo that leaked.  

Overall, this feels like a cashgrab to decieve fans into believing that this era is still happening. I don't feel like Gaga had any input in this album, like the BTW 10th Anniversary, and frankly, Bloodpop throwing a tantrum on twitter threatening to remove songs just feels petty.

Listen to it once and let me know what you think.

18 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

after how she treated her dog walker and pretty much left him to dry to raise his own money for his injuries. I am 100% not interested. ***** I will download your ****, you will never get a penny from me again. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

She paid for his entire treatment lmao. The gofundme months later was for a "healing" vacation 

• Like 1

It’s a decent collection of remixes. Quite heavy on the features and moreso than Gaga’s previous remix albums. The Free Woman, 911, Sine From Above and 1000 Doves remixes are my faves. It’s nice to have the Haus Labs remix of Babylon although it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be.

15 hours ago, TKING90 said:

Spreading fake news I see... 

-She paid his medical bills

-She paid  for his trauma therapist

-She let him stay in her home while filming in Italy

What else do you expect?

I guess the stuff I read has very much twisted this story to make it seem as if she did nothing. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I loved Chromatica, from the music to the aesthetic, but Gaga really did drop it as fast as she could, so this, and all the rumours around it rebuilt my hype...

...which fizzled fast upon hearing it. I feel like there was no vision or goal for this album, and there's very little character worth mentioning from the majority of it.

The original album opened with a bang, this opens with a weak take on Alice. Its very much all low points that don't sound memorable or official endorsed with the exception of three tracks.

Free Woman is a brilliant remix, because it feels like it honours the original but takes things up a notice, thanks to Rina. Plastic Dolls was super fun, thanks to Ashnikko, and Replay was very interesting, even if I'm not super impressed by the additional vocals (which remind me of the scene kid music scene). Babylon featuring Bree Runway is a nice take....until she sings off key.

The rest has no right being so bad. Sine from Above, which was my favourite moment on the original, was an absolute carcrash, probably the worst remix I've ever heard. Fun Tonight was laughable and Charli XCX just made a new song instead of remixing 911.

The Haus Labs Babylon feels like a middle finger to anyone who who has hoped to hear the original demo that leaked.  

Overall, this feels like a cashgrab to decieve fans into believing that this era is still happening. I don't feel like Gaga had any input in this album, like the BTW 10th Anniversary, and frankly, Bloodpop throwing a tantrum on twitter threatening to remove songs just feels petty.

Listen to it once and let me know what you think.

Wait how did you hear this already :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block