Lady Gaga 'Dawn of Chromatica' The Remix Album stream + comment party

2 hours ago, aleomg said:

I’m actually excited for this new album.

The cover is a choice. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

But she’s collaborating with Arca (VENEZUELA CARAJO) and Lil’ Texas aka cüm. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

This little preview of “Sine from
Above” is FIRE. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Jesus what in the happy hardcore is this :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry, but nobody wanted this. The Fame remix album was also redundant, but it sold relatively well because Gaga was a big name at the time and anything she released had a novelty to it. The Born This Way remix album flopped because it added nothing new, and now this one seems the same except for the addition of Charli who's the only relevant artist mentioned. 

I'd rather listen to the jazz album than listen to this.

Atrl base kesha GIF - Find on GIFER

who cares about what you want or think lol

wow she's losing one listener how dangerous is that for her career

the album isn't even out yet + you probably don't even know what you're talking about, the  artists they choose to remix the album are actually good, this will be nothing like her previous remix albums

keep listening to mariah carey

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/30/2021 at 12:40 PM, IUSM said:

I hope it will be radio remixes and not club remixes which are 7-minute long with 2 minutes of one-beat intro and outros. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The Remix had some good ones, but it was very uneven.

The reason why remixers make 7-minute long mixes is that the DJs could play them in the clubs. Short remixes without intros are not mixables, that's why there's always a 2-min intro and outros.

• Love 2
On 8/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, hernameis said:

Why is she even trying?!

I don’t know why this album seems to be loved by people. 

The 3 mins formula is annoying, the songs are boring and uninspired.
Also I will never forget how she tried to sell jockstraps as merchandising in support of an album which she says it’s about mental health and healing. 

The only good thing about it is the title. 

I mean this is one of the few times in the past year that she's even acknowledged Chromatica. And the jockstrap thing was her simply knowing her audience, although if she had been smarter she would've released some Chromatica dildos. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I mean this is one of the few times in the past year that she's even acknowledged Chromatica. And the jockstrap thing was her simply knowing her audience, although if she had been smarter she would've released some Chromatica dildos. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I don’t think it’s knowing her audience. It’s just money. She just doesn’t care about music anymore, all she wants is money and reaching a certain status in Hollywood.

To me she really is not any different than Jennifer Lopez, always around just to keep herself relevant and making money.
If she really cared about her craft you would hear it in the music and see in the movies she chooses.  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block