Lady Gaga 'Dawn of Chromatica' The Remix Album stream + comment party

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry, but nobody wanted this. The Fame remix album was also redundant, but it sold relatively well because Gaga was a big name at the time and anything she released had a novelty to it. The Born This Way remix album flopped because it added nothing new, and now this one seems the same except for the addition of Charli who's the only relevant artist mentioned. 

I'd rather listen to the jazz album than listen to this.

Atrl base kesha GIF - Find on GIFER

Excuse me, I can’t wait to hear this.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm sorry, but the club remixes are great for cardio on the treadmill..

As a club goer f the radio edit, it's not like their gonna get played anyway .

Give me the 7 to 9 minutes of gay heaven. With strobe lights and watermelon zima vodka mix. 

The club mixes are usually very basic. Not gay heaven at all. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

You can get a bonus CD with "cardio mixes". :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

Why is she even trying?!

I don’t know why this album seems to be loved by people. 

The 3 mins formula is annoying, the songs are boring and uninspired.
Also I will never forget how she tried to sell jockstraps as merchandising in support of an album which she says it’s about mental health and healing. 

The only good thing about it is the title. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mythology said:

She's probably going to retire when she's free:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Honestly can you blame her..

Even as a teen, the industry never treated her seriously just a manufactured pop star. We can continue but it's more than the conservatorship, she was never given the respect of some of her peers and a certain ex boyfriend of hers. 

Hell she wasn't even seen in the league of Madonna or Janet, when it came to her artistry and idols. 

One review said her idols are real singers meanwhile Britney isnt. 

@Prachi

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

anybody can see why Britney would retire, people forgot she was the biggest pop star for 6 years , people discuss more about the breakdown and the conservatorship..

Britney has every right to leave, outside the fans and some of her peers that kinda love isnt enough especially in the Music industry, you want respect in the industry as well, many people leave because they felt disrespected by the Music industry and feel the fans will get Music my way. But not the way the industry wants it. 

12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Honestly can you blame her..

Even as a teen, the industry never treated her seriously just a manufactured pop star. We can continue but it's more than the conservatorship, she was never given the respect of some of her peers and a certain ex boyfriend of hers. 

Hell she wasn't even seen in the league of Madonna or Janet, when it came to her artistry and idols. 

One review said her idols are real singers meanwhile Britney isnt. 

@Prachi

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

anybody can see why Britney would retire, people forgot she was the biggest pop star for 6 years , people discuss more about the breakdown and the conservatorship..

Britney has every right to leave, outside the fans and some of her peers that kinda love isnt enough especially in the Music industry, you want respect in the industry as well, many people leave because they felt disrespected by the Music industry and feel the fans will get Music my way. But not the way the industry wants it. 

Disagreed, she might retire but thats a different thing. My dad is a friend of Max Martin and saying she isn't respected in the industry is delusion, she is heavily respected and everyone in the industry sees her as a pop royalty she was never respected before but same for Madge, tables have turned for Madge and same for Britney. She has every right to leave the industry but saying she isn't respected is not something I will see, here also she is seen as a Icon everybody knows her story and her Cship and have huge respect for her. 

Britney in the industry is seen as a 3 dimensional person, due to her contract she doesn't get royalty for her writing thats why she isn't credited but after BOMT women has written more than 70 songs for her released songs and every one of her un released ones. Britney now is been seen a inspiration and gaining a lot of respect within masses, US is not the whole world. Madonna wasn't respected by anyone before and now seen as a legend, Britney is not 60 she has a lot of legacy building ahead of us even if she leaves the industry.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I think she needs to let this era die. The album is forgettable and dated, and it is nothing exciting unfortunately. :( 

...what? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

44 minutes ago, Isla said:

The artwork is too pretty haha I'd love a physical version of it.

Are we seeing the same thing?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

1 hour ago, hernameis said:

The only good thing about it is the title. 

THEN WHERE ARE THE COLORS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Pls tell me why people still release remix albums in 2021.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Is it a contract obligation to get away with releasing another album? 

I genuinely don't know why artists still do it. Enlighten me. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

it's either that or she releases a greatest hits album:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

and it's absolutely about filling contractual obligations, getting another album out of the way, etc. 

With this album I don't really understand it being necessary cause the album itself was already so dancey and club ready...

she should have done like a Chromatica Pt 2?  since she knows her fans love her unreleased stuff, give them something new at least.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block