Lady Gaga 'Dawn of Chromatica' The Remix Album stream + comment party

5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She's releasing on the same day as Drake, perfect excuse for her because it will flop so hard :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Ddd I don't think fans are expecting it to chart well, it's a remix album. I don't think her previous two remix albums charted well either.

• Like 1

I'm so excited for this!! I love "Chromatica". I hated the name and the way she hyped it out so much, creating this supposed world that never ended up coming to fruition, but I still don't know what's wrong with the gays for shading it so much since day one... I think it's beautiful and powerful and fun. So this should be interesting! And I LOVE Charli XCX!!! And Pabllo Vittar!

But damn that cover is awful :s

8 minutes ago, IUSM said:

The Remix had some good ones, but it was very uneven.

Absolutely. The problem with her remix albums is that they don't showcase a good, "even" selection of remixes. But when a remix is good... It's actually great.

Btw, I wish Britney fans would realise how good the "B in the Mix" compilations are.

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

excited to hear the Haus Labs remix of Babylon!

ugh ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IUSM said:

I hope it will be radio remixes and not club remixes which are 7-minute long with 2 minutes of one-beat intro and outros. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The Remix had some good ones, but it was very uneven.

I'm sorry, but the club remixes are great for cardio on the treadmill..

As a club goer f the radio edit, it's not like their gonna get played anyway .

Give me the 7 to 9 minutes of gay heaven. With strobe lights and watermelon zima vodka mix. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mythology said:

Lady Gaga with her talent and creativity.  When will our fave?:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

When she's free, and actually have a record label that let's her be her true artistry aka Urban pop and not pop..

Jive forced her to stay safe as a white artist. 

Let's be honest in the zone was more urban and the three biggest global hits was the more commercial radio friendly pop hits..

Outrageous had no promo which is why its flopped. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When she's free, and actually have a record label that let's her be her true artistry aka Urban pop and not pop..

Jive forced her to stay safe as a white artist. 

Let's be honest in the zone was more urban and the three biggest global hits was the more commercial radio friendly pop hits..

Outrageous had no promo which is why its flopped. 

She's probably going to retire when she's free:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block