Britney (album) is one of her best

I always say this is my favourite album. Bops like Slave, Overprotected, Lonely, What It's Like To Be Me, Cinderella and Before the Goodbye are my faves. There are also beautiful slower songs like I Run Away and That's Where U Take Me. But then there are INAGNYAW, Let Me Be and Boys that are just not it for me. Unreleased tracks like Sinner, She'll Never Be Me and When I Say So should have replaced those. Still it's my favourite album because of the songs I mentioned above. And DWAD tour >>>>>.

Btw has anyone ever made studio mixes of the 4 unreleased dwad songs? For example Britney Remixed did this amazing mix of You Oughta Know from the Circus tour that u need to hear.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I don't know about you guys but I really like this album. I think this is her most personal work. Britney was in her early 20s when this album got released and now I'm in my early 20s as well, maybe that's why I can so easily relate to songs from this album. It isn't only about lyrics that are very empowering, it's obviously about the sound too. It's such an interesting and chill album in my opinion. I don't think this is her best album (In The Zone and Blackout say hello) but this album has sm bops:

• I'm A Slave 4 U
  • Overprotected
  • Lonely
  • I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
  • Boys
  • Anticipating
  • I Love Rock N Roll
  • Cinderella
  • Let Me Be
  • Bombastic Love
  • That's Where You Take Me 
  • When I Found You
  • I Run Away
  • What It's Like To Be Me
  • Before The Goodbye

I just feel Britney listening to it. I feel like she really feels what she's singing, I feel her emotions, her being real. I think you have to be in a right mood to fully enjoy this album. 

Reveal hidden contents

DrWKTrHVAAEs9-v.jpg:large

Also, I love aesthetic of this album. It's a bit messy but I find it interesting and artistic.

Reveal hidden contents

toz2~14.jpg

1~39.jpg

The whole era was really cool :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Okay but we need the @ of the person in your avi :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: (unless that's you -- then hi :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:)