The Independent rates Kanye's Donda 0/5 for including Marilyn Manson and DaBaby

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t like this. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

This feels like music critics not doing their job properly. I don’t think critics should be virtue signaling but actually reviewing the music.

This reminds me of Lana’s Born to Die album where critics rated the album based on speculations of her plastic surgery, if her dad funded her career, if she was fake, her background, etc. Instead of actually reviewing the music, they were reviewing the personal life of the artist. It’s dumb. That’s not your job.

Music critics are supposed to provide insight and opinions into music that general population listeners wouldn’t necessarily notice or think about. I want to hear those opinions and learn new things about the music, not your morals or opinions of the artist in their personal life. 

Agree. Critics did the same when Blackout came out. They focused on Britney’s turmoils and drama with the papz, rather than the actual music.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

If I wanted to read about Kayne's life and his choices, I would be reading TMZ. No wonder critics are losing their credibility, they are not doing their job whatsoever.

Millennials already joke about them, gen z just borderline doesnt give af and i hope that puts these idiots out of work. Reading this article is telling me these guys don't know first thing about music. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 3

Not everything is about music.

I agree with the zero. You can't collaborate with an alleged rap*** and expect everyone to cheer for you. There are certain lines that cannot be crossed.

I would still give DaBaby or Morgan Wallen a pass for their stupidity, and a chance to do better. But r*** and ***ual assaults? Gimme a break.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Where is the proof and details he **** somebody though? 

she was with him for years, married him, and lived the good life. Now she wanna call r*** or talk about being groomed. Give it a rest. 

When I was 18 I was dating and living with a 50 yr old man, I knew what I was doing and I’m pretty sure Evan Rachel Wood did too. 

38 minutes ago, 7ringsxo said:

Where is the proof and details he **** somebody though? 

she was with him for years, married him, and lived the good life. Now she wanna call r*** or talk about being groomed. Give it a rest. 

When I was 18 I was dating and living with a 50 yr old man, I knew what I was doing and I’m pretty sure Evan Rachel Wood did too. 

It's more than her, even Rose McGowan called him out and that infamous outfit she wore at the vmas..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BraveNewbie said:

Agree. Critics did the same when Blackout came out. They focused on Britney’s turmoils and drama with the papz, rather than the actual music.

Same here. If the magazine doesn't want to review the music - then don't. Or perhaps put out a statement that explain why they won't review it. But rating it 0 is just immature.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block